[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear /r9k/ I need some advice and I don't know where to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Vyvanse-price-300x199.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Vyvanse-price-300x199.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
dear /r9k/
I need some advice and I don't know where to go. I've recently been fantasizing about very violent things, when I woke up this morning I caught myself thinking about splitting open a rib cage and the cracks of cartilage and I started getting hard and it was like I couldn't stop. I imagine what it would feel like to stab someone and I can only picture it as extremely satisfying but I still feel disgusted with myself. I am prescribed vyvanse and even though I had fantasies like this before hand they were never this vivid or gotten that kind of response. It also has seriously changed how I look, I eat 1 meal a day which I have to force down, I am hallucinating, talking to people is weird like my conversational timing is all fucked up, I am always paranoid that people I don't know are talking about me, I have accepted I am completely alone, I have these weird ticks and I am either bouncing off the walls yelling and getting aggressive or crying. The thing is I think a lot of this stuff was there before I started taking it but it's like now that I can think clearly and it's not muddled in a sea of weird clicks, clock bells, muddled distant crowd sounds and general audio pollution I focus on it and I am terrified. What the fuck do I do?
>>
You are showing extremely clear signs of stimulant psychosis, which is an extremely dangerous condition that can cause you to injure yourself or other people.

It's no joke.

You need to get off Vyvanase right now, swear off stimulants, and you should NOT be alone at any point from now until your recovery.

You need kind, patient people keeping an eye on you until you fully return to your senses.

Are you showing any signs of psychomotor agitation?
>>
File: 1458604956720.jpg (49 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1458604956720.jpg
49 KB, 500x401
You know what to do.
- Anonymous
>>
GET THE FUCK OFF THOSE DRUGS
YOU'RE FUCKED UP BECAUSE YOURE TAKING DRUGS EVERY DAY
>>
>>27340388
fuck. Yeah I am.
My hands does this thing and my eyes roll back in my head and I rock back and forth all the time and pace. I smoke a pack a day now and I had quit before I started vyvanse.
>>
>>27340460

Get off the pills, man. If it gets worse it can end up with you tearing the flesh off your body or even attacking another person.

Amphetamines are very, very powerful and potentially extremely dangerous drugs, orders of magnitude more risky than stuff like pot or tobacco.

Your symptoms are the classic ones people show before they snap and fuck up their lives, permanently.

You should not be alone, and you should not be with just one other person. You need at least a few people to watch over you and make sure you don't do anything stupid.

If you stop taking the Vyvanase I bet you you'll start to recover in just a few days. But like I said you shouldn't be alone.
>>
>>27340295
>>27340460

your tone is cute and dismissive but I hope you realize this isn't a game. You seem to have the capacity to understand the craziness of your situation. You do not, however, seem to realize that if you don't stop taking stims, you will completely lose your grip on reality before you know it.

Don't be an idiot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.