[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get one chance to justify being attracted to 3D women. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: EJPt2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EJPt2.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
You get one chance to justify being attracted to 3D women. They're illogical, egotistical and unfaithful. The fact that anyone here actually wants to be with one is pathetic, imo.
>>
Devil's advocate: It is natural, and it's not hard to see how a lot of people aren't driven to seek some artificial alternative.

2D exclusive for 7 years here, just sayin'
>>
People are flawed. I'm flawed.

If you think you deserve a perfect person, no flaws at all, you're deluded as the normie social media whores spouting about how they're too good for everyone.

kys
>>
Because having a real companion is really fulfilling.
I'm not just talking about sex, I'm mostly talking about someone you can share experiences and memories with.
If one gets away there are always more.
I do generally find 2D better for a jerk though.
>>
>>27340304
But why be with someone who makes your life worse off than before when you could have a waifu whom you can love unconditionally who will ask nothing of you in return?
>>
>>27340151

Everyone is illogical and egotistical, that's what it means to be human.

We're attracted to real women because they're real. That's it.
>>
>>27340376
You mean someone who will say, "If you vote for [X] I'm leaving you"? They expect you to become who they want.
>>
>>27340392
Just because someone is flawed doesn't mean sharing their company would make my life any worse than it is now.

>who will ask nothing in return
Because she's not real.
>>
>>27340434
believe it or not, not everyone is the same.
or continue generalizing
or kill yourself
>>
>>27340434
You're pulling this out of your ass. I remember my old AP Gov teacher talked all the time about how he and his wife stood on separate sides of the political spectrum and disagreed all the time.

They'd been together for over a decade. Disagreements like that can be healthy in a relationship.
>>
File: Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1244372.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1104) Image search: [Google]
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1244372.jpg
115 KB, 1200x1104
>>27340151
3D pigs disgust me.
I'm happier in a fake relationship with Momiji than i was in any of my previous relationships.
>>
>>27340467
Roasties be gettin toastie.
>>
>>27340485
Nigger there's an entire movement of this going on right now. Just because you're OK being a cuck doesn't make you not a cuck.
>>
>>27340434
I wouldn't date anyone like that, and if they became that I would dump them.
Seriously this is not very common.
>>
>>27340518
In what way is any of that related to what I just said.

Dumb memer.
>>
>>27340572
Women will always hold you to a certain expectation. You will never be able to live life how you want to while in a relationship with a 3D pig.
>>
>>27340601
Well of course you have to make compromises, duh. They do too, so hopefully you find someone that isn't childish and can work with you.
Seriously it isn't that hard. If it doesn't work, oh fucking well maybe next time.
>>
>>27340151
>You get one chance to justify being attracted to 3D women
Only attracted to little girls and have absolutely no desire to seek an intimate relationship with any of them.
2D>3D
>>27340376
>Because having a real companion is really fulfilling.
Clearly you've never been in a relationship, because it's fucking not.
>>
>>27340451
>Because she's not real.
She is a projection of your ideals and ego, which is far more valuable than any flesh and blood cunt who will irritate you more than anything else most of the time. She is more "real" of a human than the braindead 3D alternative.
>>
>>27340913
>everyone alive in a relationship is lying to themselves when they say that said relationship is fulfilling because I've had one or a few bad experiences
How can you even take yourself seriously.
>>
>>27340913
You just said you're attractive to little girls, of course your relationships cannot be fulfilling because you can't date girls you want.
Mine are because I date people I like.
>>
>>27340849
>Well of course you have to make compromises
Women never make compromises; that's the point.

>If it doesn't work, oh fucking well maybe next time.
How can you honestly fucking say that in a day and age wherein merely living with someone for a certain amount of time can make you legally their partner is a lot of western nations? Women are not worth the squeeze and when they leave, they will make life as much hell as possible for you so they can get what they want before they hope on another cock they have lined up.

There is no fucking "oh well" in a world where men can be convicted on rape without evidence or when a woman can ruin their careers if they really want to. You are so fucking naive it hurts.
>>
>>27340972
>Mine are
They aren't.
Stop fucking lying.
>>
>>27340972
Do you think you're a special snowflake or something?

Either you are talking out of your rectum of haven't actually had any experience with women. Once the initial pussy infactuation of a relationship wears off, men are constantly trying to justify why they are staying with a self entitled cunt who expects you to look after them like a child.
>>
>>27340949
>a projection of your ideals and ego
So not a real person.
>who will irritate you more than anything more else most of the time
It's really easy to make an argument against humanity and relationships if you assume the worst of every single interaction, person, and relationship. It's also incredibly dishonest.

Not going to waste further time here desu.

Enjoy getting the last reply.
>>
>>27341061
>Not going to waste further time here desu.
You're wasting your life on a delusion.
Women aren't "real" people in the same way men are judged. They're like retarded versions of teenage boys who happen to have a vagina.

Feel smug all you like but you will end up hurt and you will end up angry at yourself for not listening while you had the chance.
No sympathy for the fool who lashes out at those who actually care about their well being in the longer term.
>>
>>27340151
Nah.
I want a 5D women. because 3D one are shitty and 2D are pointless.
>>
boobs...feel g-good. how did i do?
>>
>>27341019
Wow dude you are so desperate to believe that all women are terrible. Other people have had different experiences than you.
>>
>>27341330
Women are terrible, it's in their nature.
You can run and hide from biology all you like but it will bite you down the track.

Open you fucking eyes.
>>
>>27341382
Oh whoops they were closed, I see now.
>>
>>27340849
>they do too
Uhhh, no they don't. Do you not comprehend how much women victimize themselves? They think, "I deserve better," then immediately say, "If he wants to change anything about me, he's not worth my time."

Go on, though. Enjoy your pigs while I enjoy my perfect waifus.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.