[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you won't admit to other people but bother you thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 960x576
Things you won't admit to other people but bother you thread.

I'll start, this is all sounds dumb as fuck btw
> be 16 just started college
>in relationship with nutcase girlfriend
>first day meet grill; 10/10 looks
>turns out 10/10 personality (or Atleast that's what I thought)
>as time goes on get closer
>4 months into knowing her I dumb girlfriend
Not to get with her; just she was a psycho
>become much closer with grill
>everyone thinks we should be together but I still to this day deny I liked her
>she and I have various relationships across friendships but we're like best friends at this point
>literally finish eachother's sentences, say the same things in sync, share exact opinions on people; music etc
>This lasts 2 years
Here coming the fun part ma niggers

>this point we talk all day everyday
>one day politics comes up
>she's liberal
>I'm not
>we argued a little because she thinks right=racist
>we never argued over anything before
>anyway about a week after this argument we arrange to go out one night
>says she'll message me to meet up and hang out
>never heard from her ever again
>it's been a year
I've never been as happy as I was around her ever since.
>>
>>27339943
Damn man that's really sad
>>
>>27340140
I feel like it hasn't really happened; as though any moment I'll get a message of her you know.
>>
I was forced to have lesbian sex with my own blood related sister and then raped by a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>27340242
How do you deal with that ?
Other than browsing 4ching
>>
>>27339943
Well stop being a right wing racist. Same thing happened to me OP. I used to be right wing/libertarian and then I grew up and realized what "institutional racism" actually meant. And how white culture and white standards of beauty are bred into us by white imperialism. Now I swim in dat liberal pussy.
>>
>>27340483
>swim in dat liberal pussy
>implying that men who aim to succeed in life enjoy the idea of a public swimming pool
>>
>>27340390
Years of therapy and even that I'm pretty broken.
>>
>>27340539
You must be a strong person though too be still be here
You should be proud of yourself for that
>>
>>27340242
No one cares about your sexual adventures.
Your kind aren't welcome here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.