[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl has ignored my messages for the umpteenth fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1437258573839.gif (828 KB, 1777x1063) Image search: [Google]
1437258573839.gif
828 KB, 1777x1063
So this girl has ignored my messages for the umpteenth fucking time now. I'm really tempted to call her out on her bullshit. It won't solve anything but it'll make me relieve some anger and frustration. Should I do it?
>>
>>27339912
Message her and she'll grow to hate you. Don't and she'll forget you exist.

You can't win.
>>
>>27339912
>It won't solve anything
That should tell you all you need to know. If she isn't talking to you just move on.
>>
Depends. Will you seem like a loser in doing so or will you make her look like a cunt and feel guilty? Basically are you 'creepy' or a norman?
>>
Take a hint, you stupid nerd.
>>
Ignore her back.
>>
look at yourself in the mirror and wonder about the following

would you fuck the person you see in the reflection if you were a girl ?
>>
She'll just come up with some garbage excuse about being busy to make you look like the bad guy. Nobody is too goddamn busy to respond to a text or message within at least a day. Fucking nobody.
>>
>>27339912
Post chatlog now
>>
>>27339958
>>27339960

I'll still be interacting with her for at least a few more months in public

>>27339961

I don't know. I called her out once a while ago and she apologized for it. Things went back to normal and now she's doing it again.
>>
>>27339912
Fuck dude, you're pathetic....
>>
>>27340043
Then stick to just public. Sorry, bro. You're not going to have any luck with anything deeper with this girl.
>>
>>27339912
Text her again dude. Persistance and hard work pays off. Maybe even go to her house? She probably didn't see your texts.
>>
>>27340066

I don't need you telling me what I already know. I fucking spend my downtime daydreaming about having a better life. I wish I had the courage to off myself.
>>
>>27339912
Stop talking to her except when you must in public. Act cold or just completely neutral.
>>
>>27340040

Okay, I'll do it in a few.

O0rignal c0mment
>>
>>27340216
I'll be stalking til then
>>
>>27340105
>She probably didn't see your texts.
They always see the texts. Women have their phones on them 24/7. She saw it. She ignored it.
She may not have read it. Just tapped it and then ignored it.
>>
File: BjagFpc.png (359 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
BjagFpc.png
359 KB, 640x1136
>>27340259

I'll admit. I text like a fag
>>
>>27340401
This hurts to read.

Sorry for your loss, but it's over for you.
>>
>>27340401
Shit man sorry to say you need to just move on.
>>
>>27340401
Ok man, it's over. A friend of mine was recently in this situation, he just called her out on her bullshit and said he's been trying to get together with her for a while now, it was a call out/confession. She said she didn't know what to do, he told her to give him a straight answer and when she didn't he dropped her immediately

Now, I'm not sure how well this could work you for, maybe you're better off just dropping her instead of calling her out, I'm just giving an anecdote of mine. Personally, I say drop her, but you do what you think is good, sorry man
>>
>>27339912
The picture you posted makes me think you made up your mind on killing her already
>>
>>27339912
Are you the one with chainsaw or gun?
>>
>>27339912
jesus christ just get over it.

why keep hitting your head against the wall when you could just walk around it? literally sort your life out.
>>
>>27339912
>girl keeps ignoring you
tell her to fuck off if that will make you feel better
and cut her out of your life.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.