[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some kind of bialogical reason for us not being able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: td2.png (774 KB, 732x591) Image search: [Google]
td2.png
774 KB, 732x591
Is there some kind of bialogical reason for us not being able to mate with the opposite sex ?
Is surely can't be looks because i've seen uglier than me people have girflriends.
Are there any animals in nature that get rejected by all and die alone ?
>>
>>27339838

Ya the runt/abused
>>
Ya every single one of em...watch the nature channel every one shows the males that couldn't get mates go off and die
>>
>>27339838
You have to be good at talking and comfortable around people. We grew up wtih fake online relationships through facebook and instagram, so we never learned that skill. The internet has fucked over a generation of people by voiding them of any real human contact.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>27339838
Depends on the animal. I think most apes are like us. There's always an alpha male gorilla who breeds with like 10 female gorillas. All the other male gorillas gotta fight him 1v1 in order to mate with the females.

Chimps tend to breed 1-for-1. Meaning each chimp gets to pass on their genes.
>>
>>27339838
Our brains are godly, and our bodies are mortal. Put quite simply, we are too sentient for our own good.

Animals may be dumb, but most of them get laid, because it is an instinct and their are few social repercussions that can occur. To them, procreating is their life's goal, and it can only better their species.

However, we humans have developed many more social and cultural nuances, to the point where we are beginning to destroy ourselves. The problems between the sexes are just a minor symptom of humanity's big problem with empathy.
>>
>>27339838
Animals get cast out from packs all the time. This is particularly evident among lions. The females reject them, the alphas beat them up, and they have to leave on their own or with another. They have to take big risks or they will perish. This includes crossing dangerous areas such as croc-infested rivers and vast terrain in search of a new pack with males more beta than they are so they can take over.
>>
90% looks 10% bad luck
>>
>>27339838
I think it's not exactly about being ugly in our, human, recently madeup standards. It could be something small, like a mathematical number or something showing off like a red flag that something went wrong with you during your development or it was genetical.

Then females pick up on it with their reptile mind and just rationalize it later on with you being ugly or boring etc.

Over the years there are so many similarities between me and other people here i am sure we have some genetical mutation or something that is giving us no gf.
>>
is lone star beer any good?
>>
>>27339915
>All the other male gorillas gotta fight him 1v1 in order to mate with the females
Even if you mercilessly slaughter chad in front of his harem of cunts, they'd still rush to his aid and call you a murderer.
>>
>>27339928
>Our brains are godly

yeah no, most people are dumb as bricks
>>
>>27339838
Channel your deserted feeling to power of hatred. Destroy all.
>>
>>27339991
>>27339936
>>27339928
Interesting, i'll have to look deeper into the subject.
>>
>>27339928
>Put quite simply, we are too sentient for our own good.

Ok Rust.
>>
>>27340008
No not really. In tribal times you could just take somebody's women. That's how you did it. Nowadays you can't do that.

But I've kicked a chad's ass in front of his harem and most of his women left him.
>>
>>27340012
This is true, but they do not have to be. If they truly applied themselves, they could reach their full potential.

Just because the device is not used properly does not mean that it is not incredible.
>>
yeah there is. the main problem with robots is that they are incapable of BEING THEMSELVES :-) XD
>>
Rule #1. Don't be autistic.
>>
>>27340048
Got any proof of that?

That's not how primitive societies documented anywhere on earth work
>>
>>27340120
The fuck are you talking about? In ancient times when you waged war it was so common to take the losers' women. Look at the romans and the rape of the sabine women.
>>
>>27340152
this is true.

For a more recent example, look at the US and how they fuck all those japanese women in military bases.
>>
>>27340062
No they would never go beyond their stupid brains because that's what they are and always will be. You can't make yourself smarter, reprogram your neural pathways or your nervous system or anything at all.

There is nothing incredible in the human brain, unless you consider everything else in our world to be incredible. Which you probably do, you sound like one of those retards that marvel at the nature because he saw a chimp throw shit at people in the zoo.
>>
>>27340152
What do the Romans have to do with primitive societies?
>>
>>27340225
Rape of the sabine women was before rome became a superpower.
>>
File: 1455117048789.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455117048789.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>27340181
> Tfw joining the air force
> Tfw am a little bit of a weeb
> Tfw might get deployed to kadena afb

PLEASE GOD I WANT A QT JAPANESE GF
>>
>>27340209

The human brain /is/ incredible, we just take everything for granted because we can't imagine life without it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.