[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is too old to pursue an engineering degree/job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: coffee.jpg (46 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
46 KB, 500x338
How old is too old to pursue an engineering degree/job?
>>
there's a 40 year old dude in my classes who smells like smoke and cheap deodorant doing CE

never give up on your dreams
>>
File: jenson guy1.jpg (42 KB, 358x308) Image search: [Google]
jenson guy1.jpg
42 KB, 358x308
21 or so. unless you have industry experience and the degree is just a formality
>>
do whatever you want, who cares what some faggot 18 year olds think
>>
>>27339586
If you're not taking college courses by 18 years old it's too late.
>>
>>27339638
this man is correct. 21
>>
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask. I have my college degree and many (probably 25%) of the students were over 30. My boyfriend is in his last semester for mechanical engineering and most of the people in his courses started when they were 18/19, however more than a few of his classmates are 25-30 years old. One of the girls in his Senior Design group is 28, so really I don't think any age is too old.

Maybe once you have a family, or dependents who need you to be working instead of at school.
>>
>>27339586
18. straight from the horse's mouth
>>
>>27339880
>>27340426
This. Listen to these neets
>>
>>27340046
Why is that? You don't think a 24 year old could go for it?
>>
>>27340753
You can. Dont listen to these losers who just want to drag you down.
>>
>>27339586
you should give up bruh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.