[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never date a fat chick with low self-esteem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1458694849044.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458694849044.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw you will never date a fat chick with low self-esteem and a nice face and turn her in to a thin 10/10 supermodel wife
Pic related.
>>
>>27339107
she will leave you the moment she reaches 2/10
>>
File: 14370774789.jpg (94 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
14370774789.jpg
94 KB, 800x589
>>27339107
>tfw you will never date a fat chick and stuff her full of food and make her even bigger
>>
>>27339107
Fat chicks don't have low self-esteem anymore.
>>
>tfw you will never mold cutey into a fat chick and leave her when her self esteem is most vulnerable, completing your revenge on normies
>>
>>27339107
Man, this is so conflicting.

I really wanna save that pic because her face is god tier but she has the body of a sea lion.
>>
>>27339107
she will leave you 100%

you have to keep her fat
>>
>>27339126
Subtle...I like this.
>>
>tfw your small penis will never satisfy a thick girl
>>
>>27339107
Jesus, with that face, you know she is going to be hot as fuck once she loses weight
>>
Just an FYI when you're a fat girl and you lose a lot of weight, your body doesn't tighten up. Your body gets saggy and you have a ton of loose skin. A saggy ex-fat gf is not a 10/10.

i am a saggy ex fat girl with lots of saggy ex fat girl friends
>>
>>27339606

you get the skin removed.
>>
>>27339624
Then you have huge scars all over your body, sometimes they are lumpy and most of the time they are extremely noticeable.
>>
>>27339606
>lots of friends
REEEEEEEEE GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY
>>
It doesn't work you idiot I've tried for 2 years she's just gotten bigger
>>
>>27339644
They're just people I talk to on instagram sometimes anon its like 4chan over there okay pls I have no friends in real life
>>
>>27339606

You can lose weight slowly.
>>
>>27339668
If you lose a large amount over a large amount of time you will still get a lot of loose skin. Working out only helps so much when someone has a large amount of weight to lose.
>>
File: CX1FtPFWAAAuvmt.png (22 KB, 189x122) Image search: [Google]
CX1FtPFWAAAuvmt.png
22 KB, 189x122
>>27339107
Low self-esteem girls are the biggest cheaters.
She will gradually feel better about herself and then gain confidence.
Then it's like a waiting game, someday a cute guy in her class or work will talk to her.
At first she'll not even think about it too much, it's just flattering, "i'm not gonna do something crazy" she'll think something like that.
It's not even voluntary she'll start noticing your bad habits more often.
And then you are in the no-win zone.
As soon as you feel her starting to be less into you it's already over.
You could try to be literally the perfect boyfriend but that will only delay it.
She will not see it as something great from you, exactly the opposite in fact.
"He's too needy" she'll think, she'll start thinking about the fresh new guy she met, He's in the same class as her, plus she talked with him he's so fun, he is really chill. And then you know what happen.

It happens 99% of the times.
Low self-esteem girls just can't help themselves.
I was in that situation as the cuck and as the guy she cheated with when I got my shit together.
Both were self conscious "shy" girls.
Atleast Stacy will cheat on you with a better guy, those girl will just want something new don't fall for that shit
>>
>>27339606
can i play with your loose skin
>>
>>27339717
If you want to, it's really bad though. It's just... so bad.
>>
fat chicks are a lost cause
their weight complex is massive and impossible to navigate
they'll say they want to exercise then never do it and then berate you if try to push her in that direction and she'll "exercise" and then give up when going for walks for a week doesn't change her weight and if you try to suggest healthy eating habits she'll turn around and attack you for being a hypocrite
they're very self-conscious and very narcissistic and very sensitive and they don't know how to deal with their clusterfuck of emotions so they just turn to food and the cycle continues

if fat chicks were capable of losing weight, they would have had already done it
>>
>>27340000
>those digits
>mfw
>>
>>27339634
Lumpy scars are far superior to flabby skin. I'd rather have scars.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.