[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the Hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: nickelback.jpg (96 KB, 490x330) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
96 KB, 490x330
How the Hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed?
>>
File: 1447992342026.jpg (133 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
1447992342026.jpg
133 KB, 750x732
tried taking shortcuts through life. ended up lost in the middle of nowhere with no one around

and i'm cold
>>
I'm not afraid to admit that I unironically like some of Nickleback's music. I don't know why they get so much flak.
>>
>>27339147
It was pretty garbage music, though probably no more so than a lot of the shit that's on the radio today.
>>
>>27338982
undiagnosed mental illness, unusual and weird males are considered a threat in society, no one cares when they are bullied or ostracized from society, no one sees the warning signs and steps in, normies convince themselves it is all justified, except when it happens to women of course

most of us were too oblivious when we were dumb teenagers and now we are too old to get any help and people give even less of a shit
>>
File: graph.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
graph.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>27338982
LOOK AT THIS GRAPH
>>
>>27339147
They get flack from normalplebs who want to feel like they have refined taste. Trashing them is basically a meme. They're no worse than most of the shit normies eat up.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.