[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always see threads about whether anons were bullied as a kid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 11182-Jimmy_bully.jpg (52 KB, 387x322) Image search: [Google]
11182-Jimmy_bully.jpg
52 KB, 387x322
I always see threads about whether anons were bullied as a kid, but I'm curious...was anybody here a bully when they were younger?
>>
>>27338932
ye i was
shit was so cash XD
>>
>>27338932
I was the bully deflector, played HS football got multiple scholarships, one of the best in the country at my position did powerlifting and teachers were scared of me. I used to be friends with the nerds because I like wow and DaD so we would talk and the normie wanna be chads would give them trouple and I would just tell them to go away
>>
Yes. Kids aren't very nice to borderline autistic children with no friends.
>>
File: 1447883361883.jpg (55 KB, 355x267) Image search: [Google]
1447883361883.jpg
55 KB, 355x267
i used to try to make a french girl cry because her cat ran away. i was a jerk. did it just cause i was bored in school.
>>
i was never bullied and barely every bullied anyone
i passed through high school completely unnoticed

its a weird feeling, im glad i never got picked on (im not exaggerating, literally never) but i also never really interacted with anybody at all
>>
>>27338932
A bit. I was one of two autists in my class. Both of us got bullied initially, but as his method to confronting it was to cry and mine was to punch the bastards they cooled off on me soon enough. I tried to look after him as well, under the idea that I was clearly the protagonist his life needed. But after two years of it and watching go nowhere, blaming everyone but himself I cut ties and picked on him twice as hard with them.

He's a typical nu-male now, claiming to be bisexual and sucking off tumblr every chance he gets.
>>
>>27339142
That's just good old fashioned good humor though
>>
I made fun of this autistic fat gay kid by calling him potato. He sucked some kids dick in the bathroom once lmao.
>>
yep. since i was so angsty, i made fun of autistic kids and the physically disabled
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.