[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw evaded the police on my motorcycle last night >was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 11.jpg (23 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
23 KB, 320x299
>tfw evaded the police on my motorcycle last night
>was being chased for a good while by a cop who just didn't want to give up
>eventually let me go when he saw me cutting through other cars are very high speeds and running red lights
>tfw expecting a knock on the door and to walk out in handcuffs.

i wish i was able to be a good boy
>>
>>27338109
why'd you run? drunk? drugs? FYI you can report your motorcycle stolen.
>>
File: 1_1280.jpg (53 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1_1280.jpg
53 KB, 784x811
>>27338129
suspended license, 18 month suspension. I would have had my bike impounded costing thousands and sent to jail.

i'm only in my twenties and life is going down the shitter.
>>
r9k is monitored by the FBI Enjoy Your V&
>>
>>27338109
this is more badass and stupid than probably anything i will do in my life

are you sure you're not a chad?
>>
File: 1457504232450.png (234 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1457504232450.png
234 KB, 500x400
>>27338159
No sympathy because it's all your fault. I wish you had crashed and died, you shouldn't be acting like such a retard.
>>
File: 45365675.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
45365675.png
77 KB, 491x541
>>27338168
I'm a lonely robot with no friends and sit at home all day, but i have always been good when it came to riding. One of my skills. I was evading and flying down tight streets before i fled down a long straight red lining all the way to 4th (cut through traffic) and he let off.

i didn't mean it i swear.
>>
>>27338168
He's the sort of r9k type guy who you see in films.
He lives a very depressing and lonely life but he's much cooler than the average r9k user.

I can tell.
>>
>>27338198
i just wanted to go home.
>>
>>27338227
Maybe you shouldn't have left in the first place if you had a suspended license.
Also
>18 months suspended license
You clearly have a history of complete retardation. You are endangering others and yourself. Quit being such a fucking retard. No sympathy whatsoever for idiots like you.
>>
>>27338109
>>27338201
Literally fuck the police: the thread
I salute you OP. Fuck pigs. I hope it works out and I'm glad you and no one else was hurt :)
>>
>>27338227
Why did you even leave your house at all lol
>>
>>27338254
i just wanted to clear my head and ride to the beach that is all, i swear to god when he started chasing after me and following me through streets. When i found out he was in fact wanting to get me to stop (by litrelly following me everywhere) i had enough and just said I'm going home and went flying and left him behind.

also I've only ever had two speeding fines on my bike and no other charges ever.
>>
>>27338159
>suspended license, 18 month suspension.

Why was your license suspended?
>>
>>27338291
So when the police car was chasing and following you, you didn't know he wanted you to stop?
>two speeding fines
And that was enough to get your license suspended for 1.5 years huh?
Or maybe you have a history of dumb shit like swerving through cars, running red lights, and driving recklessly endangering police and civilian lives that you don't want to tell us about.

Fucking retard. This is all your fault.
>>
File: pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>27338317

Excessive speed and weaving in and out of my lane. It was a straight with hardly any cars.
>>
>>27338291
>retarded fucking normie

good job dude
>>
The mods can see where you live, if they were bored they could report as they can not prove what you did last night, but they can prove you drove with a suspended liscence by making this post
>>
>>27338363
It's hard to believe anything you say since you just said that you only have two speeding fines, but now one of them includes weaving in and out of lanes.

You are beyond challenged.
>>
>>27338377
OP is probably lying so who cares
>>
>>27338109
you have two options, either, you need to hide the bike off your property, if they knock on the door, express surprise and say you werent riding as your license is suspended , they go to check your bike, shit its stolen!
or you get the license plate and throw that away and say he someone stole it the plate , deny you were ever riding, do not admit guilt. they have no real way to prove it was you riding the bike. get a lawyer if need be, dont mess around with the police
>>
Have you never heard of a license plate OP?
>>
>>27338347

Well thing is the car had no sirens / lights on and all tinted windows. Couldn't see shit or who was driving yet he kept speeding after me even through tight streets.

>>27338382

I didn't get charged so called for the weaving, but i was scorned for doing it when i was given a ticket for the excessive speed which got my license suspended.
>>
>>27338446

Eh this is probably the best advice in the thread.

Where could OP ditch his bike?
>>
>>27338363
You are one of those people that don't deserve to have a license. You're probably going to kill yourself or someone else one of these days.
>>
>>27338454
Either way, all of this is your fault for being a dumb fuck driver in the first place. If you had half an IQ point you wouldn't be caught speeding multiple times and weaving in and out of lanes. You got your license suspended because you are a danger to yourself and others. You brought all of this on yourself, and you shouldn't have been driving at all last night. You will likely soon be confronted by the police because license plates exist.
>>
File: 14.jpg (36 KB, 382x383) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
36 KB, 382x383
>>27338499

fuck robots, my life is already going down the shitter. I wanted to stop halfway but i realized if i stop I'll now be pinged for mutiple offenses.

Litrelly fuck my life up.
>>
File: 1422354556730.gif (488 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
1422354556730.gif
488 KB, 224x168
>>27338538
There's always black cock
>>
>>27338538
It's all your fault man. If you would stop making stupid decisions, you could unfuck your shit.
>>
>>27338454
>no sirens or lights with blacked out tint

You could've been murdered familia
>>
>>27338641
I think it was more of an undercover cop, by why the moron didn't out his sirens or lights on?
>>
>>27338538
You're leading a fun life though. These things are the same things that people will tell you to do when they tell you to "live a little".
>>
>>27338667
this "little" can cost me a year in jail.
>>
>>27338658
Undercover cops still have to use their lights and sirens. What model car was it? I've seen an undercover Ford Flex with its lights on
>>
>>27338680
Yeah but now you've gained some street cred possibly. Hope you don't get caught. Just don't do it again now that it's out of your system.
>>
>>27338718
I don't know the car, it was dark and it had tinted windows to the max (typical like on an undercover car) i think the car was green or black. When i was at a roundabout before i noticed i was being chased i noticed him litrelly flooring it behind me. I turned on the roundabout and behold behind me, turned again behind me, etc.. Never at any stage were the lights turned on.
>>
>>27338762
sure it was a cop? and not someone following you home so they know where to steal your bike?
>>
>>27338762
Definitely sounds like someone was looking to steal your shit anon and possibly end your life too
>>
>>27338786

I highly doubt it, why would you be that obvious? i was going in random streets and they were following me. But I'm still stunned on Why no sirens or anything that i noticed.

To be honest i was a little worried.
>>
So you're autistic but good at operating motor vehicles?

You should watch Drive if you haven't already, OP. It might enlighten you a bit regarding your situation.
>>
File: 1457455157311.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1457455157311.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
>>27338377
the mods barely have enough time to moderate between stuffing their faces and masturbating to CP and you think they would give a fuck about OP?
>>
well if your in the suburbs already, chances are you near your house, and would park soon. but you were just cruising so obviously it wouldn't have worked out .

if it was police and you do get a knock on the door, you could maybe contest in court that as they didnt show lights and identify as police , you feared for your live and took action to evade them. however this would be admitting to guilt. if your positive it was police you need to talk to a lawyer
>>
>>27338806
Does this shit even happen?

>>27338894

never watched it, always thought it looked shit. Anyone i hope nothing comes of it i learned my lesson.
>>
>>27338954
Yeah man grand theft auto is a huge deal. What city you in? Were you traveling through the hood at all?
>>
>>27338948
i was quite a decent away from my house, and went in like 30 different streets before i went onto the main-road which is where i really opened up the bike.
>>
>>27339026
i dont live in the hood, but there are lots of bikies (hells angels and shit) around here.
>>
>>27338109
>tfw saw this happen a few years ago when hanging out with some other failed normies in a walgreens parking lot late at night

one of the cops (there was 3 if i remember) hit a curb and fucked his car up pretty bad
>>
>>27339063
Did all bikes escape.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.