[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protective Male Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x494
>>27332565
This whole thread gave me such protection instinct

>tfw youll never hold a broken girl in your arms at bight while she cries into your hairy chest
>tfw youll never get to pet her hair while she sobs and tenderly hold her as she lets it all out
>tfw youll never be her crutch, her protector, her white knight to save her
>tfw you just wana make a real really really happy who so deserves a good man who you wana be
>tfw you have the social skills of a rock and will never be able to strike a conversation up never the less get to a girls most tender scars to heal them

Share feels brothers (and sisters).

;^(
>>
File: 1458677722144.jpg (12 KB, 460x517) Image search: [Google]
1458677722144.jpg
12 KB, 460x517
>tfw the rare few times you've been able to act as Guardian and Protector for a girl
>tfw your chest secretly swelled with pride at being able to stand between this vulnerable person, who clearly needs some help, and the thing that was tormenting her
>tfw getting to be a primevally manly motherfucker and tell that thing to fuck off, to shoulder the load for her until she's back on her feet
>tfw watching her recover from the thing that was assailing her, come back with a vengeance, and do better than ever before
>tfw you will never be a great boyfriend to a great girl and protect her no matter what
>tfw you will never harness your paternalistic patriarchal instincts for good
>tfw you will never pour all the love that is inside you onto someone, because it's unwanted
>tfw it will just wither away
>>
File: 17.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
17.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>27338030
>Wanting to be a cuck
Man, I know we're all losers but you guys are extra pathetic.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>27338030

>unironic cuckposting
>>
File: 1456061644908.jpg (33 KB, 586x456) Image search: [Google]
1456061644908.jpg
33 KB, 586x456
>>27338030
>>27339358
>tfw you will never hold a teen qt while she cries
>tfw you wasted your high school years on vidya and being gloomy

Fuck
>>
>tfw I give girls extra money
>>
File: 1422806210132.jpg (107 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1422806210132.jpg
107 KB, 500x497
this is basically an orbiter thread right?
>>
>>27339397
shut the fuck up normie faggot
bet the only reason youd ever want someone is for sex like a fucking crazed degenrate fucktard
enjoy dying alone ina retirement home because you wrre afraid of commitment faggot
>>
File: Ben reaction.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ben reaction.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>you will never stop a drunk girl from being raped and take her back to your place so she is safe
>you will never give her a bowl of eggs when she wakes up
>>
>>27341981
>EAT THE EGGS

original comment?
>>
>tfw black, dark-skinned, tall-ish, have a monotone, etc
>tfw you will probably never awaken this instinct in a man that isn't your father
>tfw you're a hhkv and dislike the equality meme but white/asian staceys who call themselves feminists have no problem obtaining this kind of relationship
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.