[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have that older comic where an ungrateful daughter is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Requiem_whore.jpg (165 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
Requiem_whore.jpg
165 KB, 980x550
Anyone have that older comic where an ungrateful daughter is playing video games and her mom calls up to her and she goes "NOT NOW MOM I'M BUSY" and her mother goes "Okay, well there's a new video game outside for you. Goodnight sweetie." and the daughter realizes she fucked up and cries the whole night?

I'm sorry mom and dad for being such an ungrateful shit.
>>
I remember that comic. I don't have it, but I know that feel. I was a little shit but my parents weren't much better and it was who I learned to be cunty from. I still feel embarrassed though.
>>
File: 1255432840841 (2).png (88 KB, 798x729) Image search: [Google]
1255432840841 (2).png
88 KB, 798x729
Yes, what is it worth to you? Have a sample.
>>
File: 1255432840841.png (425 KB, 798x729) Image search: [Google]
1255432840841.png
425 KB, 798x729
Did the janitor just delete my sample image? Fuck you janny. I'm moving your name to the top of the list for the day of the rope.

Since we apparently can't funpost anymore, here's your image OP.
>>
File: 1224718310827.jpg (258 KB, 572x1024) Image search: [Google]
1224718310827.jpg
258 KB, 572x1024
Oh fuck it's still here! I'm so sorry janny, I thought the updater worked automatically! I'm drunk and high so please cut me some slack!
>>
>>27338328
what did they mean by this? i literally don't get it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.