[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all you want is to cuddle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12
>tfw all you want is to cuddle
>>
File: 1386482219375.jpg (2 MB, 1447x2047) Image search: [Google]
1386482219375.jpg
2 MB, 1447x2047
I want to cuddle with Reisen!
>>
>>27337759
I will die without having experienced hugs anon. It feels surreal.
>>
>>27338059
ooch, ouchies.

left op in the dust like the animal he is
>>
File: 8734063_p0.jpg (295 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
8734063_p0.jpg
295 KB, 600x888
>tfw cuddling with my bf everyday
>>
File: 1439857757009.jpg (32 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1439857757009.jpg
32 KB, 461x523
I also would just like to cuddle. It hurts knowing I'm so undesirable that I can't even get that.
>>
>>27338059
And you wonder why you are a robot...
First thing to remove from your life, ANIME.
>>
>>27338325
anime is literally one of the only things left that makes me happy
>>
>>27338325
Why are you here, Chad? You normalfag piece of shit.
>>
File: FuckYouBrandon.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouBrandon.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>tfw you tell the girl you like that you want cuddles and she says same

>tfw you are the only person she cuddles and such yet she still considers dating her douche ex boyfriend who cheats and borderline abuses

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>27337759
Iktf.
>tfw no one will ever love and cuddle me because I'm ugly
>>
File: Look_away.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Look_away.png
21 KB, 200x194
>Read Shyness and Love by Dr. Brian Martin
>Love shyness affects 1.5% of all males
>Prolonged isolation leads to failing grades, financial troubles, and depression
>Love shy males are much less happy than Normies and chads
>Large percentage of jobs are attained through interpersonal skills
>Loveshy males have none

Read the book, r9k. We're fucked and nothing can save us
>>
File: saitaman.png (280 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
saitaman.png
280 KB, 600x352
>>27338704
There's a time and a place to be an asshole, and you go "It's not worth the trouble" every time it comes up.

THAT is where self esteem is built, and THAT is what's missing from you.

Douchebags have egos, which appears to be self esteem, but isn't.

Self-esteem > Ego, every day of every month. Whether or not you impress others, you impress yourself and learn.
But if you're just weak and passive, people will take you for that, and be confident that you won't call them out on their shit/ be one of the "real people".

And you might think that "real people" are normies- fuck normies, normies dine on ego all their life and die. Almost no one takes part in self esteem- the ones which do are usually ex-robots who have seen what life is like and chose to assert "fuck you" onto it and be who they wanted to be, without listening to any idiots.
>>
>>27338800
There's an ugly girl with a smelly pussy out there that wants to cuddle with you
>>
>>27338944
No there isn't. All roasties want the best man they can get. They'll always have choice and never settle.
>>
>>27338944
>implying
I'd literally do anything for a girl like that.
>>
File: 1458230459937.png (275 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
1458230459937.png
275 KB, 674x473
>>27338944
No, they want to cuddle with someone else but they'll unhappily settle for me when their options run out

I don't want someone to settle for me

I don't want to be a constant source of disappointment and regret in someone's life
>>
>>27338921
I don't know who you are OP.. But you are seriously amazing.. Thank you for this, it has been hard putting up with this kind of shit, she still is "friends" with him yet bitches about everything he does.. No idea why she would even keep him around with how much she says she cant stand him..
>>
>have gf
>can cuddle
>don't want to because she's taken 10 inch dick, been in a threesome, fucked old cronies, niggers, meth heads, you name it
>just recently she's starting to tell me about all this and her daddy issues

All of the sudden I really don't want to cuddle...
>>
>>27337759
>tfw cuddling turns into humping
>tfw humping turns into sex
>>
>>27338355
oregon
>gender
>2016
>>
File: sup.png (1 MB, 1024x1076) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
1 MB, 1024x1076
>>27339050
Alright- ever had a "real person" tell you something?

Someone who knows more than you, is more involved with the world than you, and is a conduit for reality? Like you are trapped with your emotions, and they don't even know that struggle. They just do, act, and know.

You know those people? Those normies?

No one is really like that. Everyone is internally tormented. They're just really good at hiding it or tricking their brains, for long periods of time, to stop that from encroaching out of them.

There are no real people who know everything- but girls are girls, and they are NEVER expected to be like that. They need a real person around to tell it to them like it is. Not really facts or truths, but assertions. "Get away from me you dumb bitch"

"Dumb bitch" feels good because you know it's kinda true. There's that pushback- "reality"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBsOu44Tj2E

But you don't have to be a douche to be a "real person"- you don't EVER get over your internal fears. You just learn effective ways to cope and be rational. You learn that it's ok to be a complete fuckup, and not take what others say seriously.
>>
>>27338839
reading it
why do we have to be the 1%
why me? ;_;
>>
>>27339350
Very good point, it is sad however that most people don't exactly understand that.. They think that just because they are pricks that they are alphas and control everyone.. Makes me sick.
>>
>>27339350
And to point out-
Women are VERY attracted to "real people"
That's why delusional dickheads, assholes, and wife beaters keep getting women. They just seem to be that conduit of reality.

And that's why nice guys and emotional people who are very soft and silent are uninteresting. They're also just like girls. Seeking that sort of grasp on reality that those "real people" seem to have.

That's what "confidence" is like. It's not being hesitant about taking action. Pride makes you think you'll succeed, but well placed self esteem will let you know that even if you fuck up, it's a learning experience that wouldn't have been made if you didn't put yourself out there.

That's the problem with people here and with ME. "It's not worth the trouble"
We can rationalize a motive, an action, and feel good about our judgements and plans. But when it comes time to do it, we're like, paralyzed. "Eeehhh.... It's not worth the trouble.."

It's not so much that we can't DEAL with failure. It's not that. Because we know we're fucking failures, and know that the regret is much worse.

But like jumping from a diving board, you have to close your eyes and just do it. You have to be COMPLETELY fucking retarded. Don't think. Don't plan. Do. Do. Do.

And we don't do. Because we've gotten good at thinking before we do actions.
It's a useful skill, and you've mastered it. It's a GREAT skill to have. But you also have to tame its opposite- not thinking and just doing. Taking chances.

Why? Not for girlfriends or money- you don't REALLY feel you deserve that...

But you do it for self-esteem. What is self-esteem? Being assured of your actions. How do you do this? By knowing the outcome. But you never know the outcome. That's absurd.

Ah- but you do, sometimes. In those moments, you feel confident. And when it plays out like planned- YESS!!!

And then there are times when shit works when you didn't care. "Cool- didn't expect that to work, lol."
(continued)
>>
File: WOW.png (122 KB, 326x386) Image search: [Google]
WOW.png
122 KB, 326x386
>>27337759
>somehow cuddled a guy yesterday
>Feels nice and safe in his arms
>he called me a qt

Being gay is good senpai
>>
honestly senpai all I want is to cuddle with a girl under a blanket while watching anime
>>
File: 1453662543430.jpg (97 KB, 732x1029) Image search: [Google]
1453662543430.jpg
97 KB, 732x1029
I want to cuddle with Lilly Satou.
>>
>>27339659
(continued)

Like when you throw pieces of scrap paper into the garbage, and it bounces off in weird angles and just lands in after an impressive feat.

And you just feel like "whoah, nice"

You weren't trying, so you didn't have much to lose. But that still happened.

That's the thing- you don't have to really even TRY or deliberately do everything.
We just feel like we have to based off our prewired brain making us trust irrational fears. These are the "No no, this will bother that person if I ask them" shit. These fears also don't like being questioned or reasoned out.

No- seriously- why not go for Stacy? "Well, Chad is so much better..."
Who gives a fuck about Chad. "Everyone does- Chad-"
That's them. They don't know shit. "Well, I can't just go up and..."
Why not. "Because I just can't. It'd be rude."
No it wouldn't. "It's- It's just not worth the trouble."

AHA!
It's not worth the trouble. The solid excuse. It seems reasonable- completely reasonable. And it is. It's PERFECT for self preservation.
And that's also its problem- that's why we let irrational fears subconsciously control us. Long ago, it was the difference between life and death. Nowadays, it's the difference between mild discomfort, and a little more discomfort.

Read/ skip around on this:
http://waitbutwhy.com/2015/11/the-cook-and-the-chef-musks-secret-sauce.html
>>
>WWWAAAAAHHHHH I'M ENTITLED TO AFFECTION EVEN THOUGH I'M A 20 YEAR OLD NEET NECKBEARD WHO LIVES IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT
news flash, the world doesn't owe you SHIT virgins
>>
>>27339659
You are a legitimate god senpai
>>
>>27339843
This is really poor bait senpai you didn't even try to make it seem like you read the thread. 0/10
>>
>>27338325
I only started watching anime this year tbqh, my life has gotten considerably better.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.