[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7
File: IMG800006009.jpg (411 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
IMG800006009.jpg
411 KB, 851x564
I did so many bad things. I did drugs. I had so much sex. I stole. I stabbed people in the back. I can't even write out the descriptions, because it makes me want to throw up. I have to forgive myself and forget but I can't...because I am still lying about it. If people knew the real me, they'd spit on me. Everytime I think back, I get shakey, my heart beats fast, I am sweaty, I cannot believe I was that person. If truth gets out it will crumble everything I have worked for, I have to take it to the grave, I have no choice. It's been over a decade you see, but somehow I forgot about all the things I've done until recently. See back then, I was a different person, sex was nothing, drugs were nothing...I thought I was a free liberated woman living fast and having fun. But now I am disgusted at myself, I want to go back and change the past, but I can't. If my spouse knew who I was before we met, he would have never even given me a chance. If my children ever find out who I was, they'd be ashamed of me. If my family knew what I did, they would disown me. I suck, and I can't get over the gross things I did. I need help, but I can't get it, because I am living a lie, I thought I can sweep it under the carpet, but it's haunting me. If you saw me, you'd think I was a rich successful woman, so friendly, pretty and happy, but underneath it all I am dead. I am different now, I need to let go...but I can't come to terms with myself. It's the past...let it die and get over it. Please someone tell me I'll get over my past mistakes. Someone tell me I'll get over this regret and shame I feel. Please tell me how to do it by myself? I need help, but I can't get it because no one can know the old me.
>>
>>27337561

fuck off filthy roastie lemon toastie
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 901x500
You did it again, it could have, hey guys, I'm looking back on my life and I'm having trouble coping with some of my past any help?

But then you went fembot and we had to queue it up!
>>
File: 1429094799088.jpg (215 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1429094799088.jpg
215 KB, 960x720
>Someone tell me I'll get over this regret and shame I feel. Please tell me how to do it by myself?
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1456445384256.jpg (58 KB, 503x720) Image search: [Google]
1456445384256.jpg
58 KB, 503x720
Jesus this is alot. Dont know what to say. Seems like you have hit a rough patch. But like you said you have lived with it so far. Snd just now started thinking about it again. Maybe you will get over it?
Like you said do it for you kids. Maybe secretly see a therapist.
It seems like you are a good person now ( Im guessing) maybe use your experience to keep your kids out of serious trouble and what not.
Ill be lurkeing
>>
File: 1453247798261.jpg (401 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
1453247798261.jpg
401 KB, 1280x989
Sugoi beito desu ne
Yamete kudasai
>>
File: ugh.jpg (76 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
76 KB, 335x525
Fuck off.

I'm tired of validating women for the bad shit they do. Whenever I open myself up to women, all I get are "ok" "i'm sorry you feel that way" and no reply.

Go fuck yourself. I don't care if I am grouping you up with women that you do not share things with. I'm so sick of dumb cunts like you going into places like this and EXPECTING validation and atonement for your past sins and present hurt.

Fuck off, just fuck RIGHT off.
>>
>>27337561
You have children already? Or do you mean future children?
>>
File: 1458086671490.png (452 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458086671490.png
452 KB, 800x800
Jesus christ listen to all you virgin, trap loveing faggot loser. Im laughing my ass of
>>
>>27337561
I know the person who wrote this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.