[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a Chad? I'm done with the robot lifestyle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
How do I become a Chad?

I'm done with the robot lifestyle.
>>
Don't wear make up. You'll look like a fag.
>>
>>27337426
diet, lifting, being good at fashion (no /fa/), good hairstyle, charisma, no social anxiety or insecurities, limited internet use (1 hour a day maximum), lots of going out and socializing with strangers effortlessly
>>
>>27337458
What about under eye concealer? I have really dark circles.
>>
>>27337426
Hit the gym, it works for me.
>>
All of the above plus this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk
>>
you don't BECOME a chad
it's a lifelong process
if you're currently a robot, it will never happen
>>
live a life in a warm, loving home and want for nothing.
>>
>>27337426
Improve the following:

>wealth
>status
>physical fitness
>grooming, styling, clothes etc.
>social skills

It's hard work, and it involves being a wageslave and possibly also a student for a while. You also need to constantly talk to people until you can do it in your sleep. If you have social anxiety this will be the hardest, and most vital step. Good luck.
>>
>>27337483
Thank you captain obvious. Now the real issue is the journey from a robot, to gaining confidence, ridding yourself of social anxiety, and gaining great social skills.
>>
that guy looks like a sims 4 character
>>
>>27337426
Get a face transplant with the guy in the pic.
>>
>>27337632
Don't you dare talk about brody like that
>>
>Work hard at something
>get gud
>get guuder
>become guudest

congratulations, you're better than Chad.
>>
chad doesn't exist
>>
>>27338052

No, young grasshopper.

Come close, and listen.

You are Chad.

I mean think about it this way. Even if you arent that attractive or tall with a nice physique, you may as well start trying to forge your own path to getting the most pussy possible because guess what: there are some things you just cant change.

Most things though, like personality, can be turned on like a switch.
>>
>>27337605
Getting a post secondary education and making enough money to where people want to be around you doesn't make you Chad. Chad is already effortlessly regularly fucking girls by the time he starts school
>>
move somewhere where you can walk to a bar where women go to , not some place old career alcoholics go to die. Make friends with the bartender- how to do this, overly tip. Bartender will then give you more attention and give you tips on who's doing what at that bar. Get drunk, get shot down by dumb whores, eventually get laid, it gets easier. Rinse, wash, repeat. Eventually you will get bored of banging roasties and find a decent chick doing this and maybe even date her. Just wear a rubber and don't knock up a crazy chick.

I used to be a robot, now i'm 33 banging a 23 year old and have prob been laid 100 times in the last 10 years. Also, join social "houses" if they are available to you. Ski/Shore house means young, dumb,drunk whores looking to make bad decisions.

Also, helps to befriend a mentor in this process who already does this and isn't annoyed by guiding you with it.
>>
>>27338436
Fuck that shit. I want to be gay chad and fuck twinks, not cougars at bars.
>>
Also, the whole meme about "get a good job, blah blah". Women marry rapists who are in jail. Women are essentially retards with tits controlled by emotions that make them addicted to the most alpha guy ever.

Noel Gallagher from Oasis - oldfag here - would have been working at a gas station, but he was in Oasis, slaying pussy left and right, and prob still would have been if he wasn't famous.

The whole get a good job and work all the time just so you can buy material bullshit is not what matters. Having a good life with meaningful relationships matters.
>>
File: tumblr_no6ae06Gd01uop5ado1_400.gif (993 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no6ae06Gd01uop5ado1_400.gif
993 KB, 350x197
You don't become Chad. Chad is not just something you can go out and be.

Chad isn't even something you control. Women make you Chad, that's how it works.

You can hit the gym and the club all you like, but you aren't Chad until women have decided that you're Chad.
>>
>dude just do all this shit Chad doesn't have to do if you want to be Chad
Lol you cucks are missing the most important factors race, height, and looks.
>>
>>27338460
How is the idea any different if you just want to drill dudes? And old cougars? You are going to wrong places. I guess become a priest or a flight attendant and go hit up gay bars.
>>
>>27338562
This. Do you think chad actually practiced developing his own personality? Maybe he did but he did not realize it, it was just his daily life and took his entire childhood and adolescence to develop. And yes you need to white, pretty tall and have a good facial and bone structure as well. If not you will be a wannabe chad at best.
>>
>>27338652
Yup Chad was born that way, but if robots spend enough money on gym memberships, PUA workshops, celery, and supplements they too can be Chad!
>>
>>27338755
>celery

>mfw I just got back from the grocery store and I bought celery
>>
>>27337426
1) Be born chad
2) practice PUA and never let the illusion drop for a single moment for the rest of your miserable existence
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.