[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is peshmerga. Do you Support them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 21
File: 14650953583_a3117e8f03_b.jpg (94 KB, 916x573) Image search: [Google]
14650953583_a3117e8f03_b.jpg
94 KB, 916x573
This is peshmerga. Do you Support them?
>>
>>27337244
they kill isis and turks but i repeat myself
yes
>>
File: PKK Baran.jpg (102 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
PKK Baran.jpg
102 KB, 500x320
r9kurd checking in, of course. Biji Kurdistan.
>>
File: 177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
Bamping with pics of YPG and YPJ fighters
>>
File: ypg8-9-20-2014.png (774 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
ypg8-9-20-2014.png
774 KB, 1024x682
originalerinerino
>>
File: PKK fighter laughing.jpg (152 KB, 800x370) Image search: [Google]
PKK fighter laughing.jpg
152 KB, 800x370
original comment remove turk
>>
Origigigiginal comment
>>
remove turkroaches
>>
>>27338323
Biji Kurdistan bram
>>
File: YPJ.jpg (600 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
YPJ.jpg
600 KB, 1280x858
not a turk
>>
Obviously

YPG based, remove kebab.
>>
>>27337244
they are the new israel. they won't get anywhere because they don't have the jew smarts and rely on snackbar tactics but it's funny to see people think they are anything more than another group of middle eastern vermin.
>>
>>27338437
Are you Kurd as well bira?
>>
File: YPG fighters 2.jpg (143 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
YPG fighters 2.jpg
143 KB, 620x413
Final one, bonus after this
>>
>>27338447
They're showing off some Jew style smarts in Iraqi kurdistan, which has been going full market capitalism and shit. YPG says those guys are corrupt as fuck, which is probably true, but they've modernized some areas.
>>
File: Guess.jpg (33 KB, 331x570) Image search: [Google]
Guess.jpg
33 KB, 331x570
Bonus points if you can guess who he is
>>
>>27338469
Yep, from Northern Iraq
>>
File: 1456414815051.jpg (99 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1456414815051.jpg
99 KB, 622x622
>>27337244
I saw videos of them downing ISIS car bombs and save a lot of lives, though I also saw that sometimes they sperg like snackbars, is this group stable or is it just another FSA/bunch of wannabes?
>>
More YPJ qt's OP.
>>
>>27338508
It's a mix. The Kurds collectively have some potential, as long as they don't implode with infighting or anything.

One thing worth noting is that they aren't interested in offensive operations at all, unless maybe someday they do it as part of some political deal.
>>
>>27338508
You can read their track record. Peshmerga profiles against Arabs and non locals (they always get searched), but this has reduced terror in Kurdistan to practically zero, which is fucking impressive for their region.

YPG has a spotless track record. They govern by decentralized local municipalities, for which at least one representative for each ethnic group is compulsory.
>>
File: YPJ fighters laughing.jpg (60 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
YPJ fighters laughing.jpg
60 KB, 600x389
>>27338516
Reaction image worthy
>>
File: Female PKK fighter 2.jpg (36 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Female PKK fighter 2.jpg
36 KB, 500x309
Another one

dj
>>
File: Female PKK fighter 3.jpg (61 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
Female PKK fighter 3.jpg
61 KB, 800x518
Anutha wun
>>
File: Female PKK fighter.jpg (140 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Female PKK fighter.jpg
140 KB, 858x536
Hinges
>>
>>27338504
Bakuri here my man. Biji. Nevroz piroz be :D
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444628144312.jpg (21 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444628144312.jpg
21 KB, 720x483
They want their nation recognised. When we tell them it's not going to happen, they're going to get all jihadi.

They're alright now but are undoubtedly going to be a problem in the future.
>>
>>27338646
Newroz piroz be Bram
>>
>>27338666

KCK (umbrella group of PKK and YPG alliance) is strictly atheist. They even banned religion since the 80s and only lifted the ban recently
>>
bumperino

origikurd
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 714x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 714x1004
>>27337244
Fuck the K*rds. They're disgusting terrorists who blow up innocent Turkish civilians and use child soldiers
>>
File: Turkroaches mad.jpg (60 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
Turkroaches mad.jpg
60 KB, 640x336
>>27339485
Turkroach getting toasty
>>
>>27339485
So essentially what the Turks are? Just instead of attacking Turkish civilians they attack Kurdish, Armenian, Assyrian and any other group it's convenient for them to attack.
>>
>>27339593
>>27339622
The Turks can fight though. They're not dependent on airstrikes to clear MG nests WHEN THEY HAVE FUCKING T-55's
>>
>>27339622

You sincerely deserve to get castrated.

Who gives a fuck about shit that happened literally over a century ago, lmao.

Turks don't attack "Kurds", we fight vermin called "PKK" because they claim our clay and spill our blood.

Stop us.
>>
>>27339622
Its not true though. Before 1992 there were like a couple attacks on civilians, mainly close friends of high ranking government officials/war criminals. In 1992 there was an uprising of Kurds, after which the government lifted the ban on Kurdish language and culture (yes, they actually banned anything related to Kurds, even mentioning the word would get you in POW prisons). After the 1992 cessations there was a split in PKK of members who favored the old methods of targeting civilians, and a majority of members who opposed it. After a short internal struggle with minimal bloodshed those in favor of targeting civilians parted from the PKK and formed the Kurdish Freedom Falcons, also known as TAK. They are the ones responsible for attacks on civilians, and they have very little support from the Kurdish population.

Regardless, Turkish gov crimes far surpass those of TAK or PKK.

Just a taste below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diyarbak%C4%B1r_Prison

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zilan_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersim_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9E%C4%B1rnak_death_well_trials

And for those who are still skeptical, video evidence of Turkish Army shooting at Kurdish civilians https://youtu.be/jvD2C8DvozM
>>
>>27337365

I want to exterminate all of /pol/. You sweaty disgusting vermin.
>>
>>27338323

Ulan, sizin gibi haserelerde mi varmis burda.

Nah veririz, orospu cocuklari.
>>
>>27338445
>YPG based, remove kebab.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think Kurds are, you farm animal? Kurds are repsonsible for Erdogan getting elected in the first place. Look at an electoral map of Turkey some time.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>27339729
They barely have any armor or anything heavier than 23mms, only a couple tanks in Efrin (like 50 or less).

Of course Turks can fight when all their operations had heavy air support, heavy artillery fire and constant overwatch from Cobras.

The sad reality of war is that those with the better equipment win, but even with all that equipment Turkey still hasnt been able to beat PKK who only have AKs, grenades, RPGs and some MGs.

Combat effectiveness and strategy wise the YPG and PKK are top notch. Militarily they are barely significant unfortunately.
>>
File: Dumb Turk gets btfo.png (218 KB, 679x300) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Turk gets btfo.png
218 KB, 679x300
>>27339873
Sus lan orospu cocugu domuz, ingilizce konusana gorsunler nekadar degenarate oldugunuzu.

>>27339931

Here is the electoral map you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>27338447
>but it's funny to see people think they are anything more than another group of middle eastern vermin.

I wish more people were as intelligent as you and I'm saying this as a "middle eastern vermin". I don't give a fuck about people talking shit about Turks, what rustles my jimmies is dumb /pol/lacks praising them for using women in combat and fighting against those who attack them (something that even a cockroach would do, literally)

I've heard American Gulf War veterans talk about how the Kurds they met were absolute subhumans and that they didn't deserve to have their own country. His name is Tom Kratman, he's a military fiction writer.

Kurds are some of the most backward people in my country, which is why I am so annoyed to hear /pol/ venerate these tools. Like, I've never heard a Turkish family shoot it's daughter for talking to a boy, or burying rape victims alive as punishment. I have heard Kurds do that though.

Morons.
>>
>>27338495

Barzani isn't like YPG, he actually opposed to them and is currently Erdogan's butt buddy.

Strange bedfellows, lol.
>>
>>27338555
>YPG has a spotless track record.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/press-releases/2015/10/syria-us-allys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/

Keep shilling.
>>
>>27338720

KCK was founded in the last decade you moron.
>>
File: 1458516794507.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1458516794507.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>27340044

>fighting against those who attack them (something that even a cockroach would do, literally)

Than most of you are less than cockroaches as PKK is fighting your military and you arent doing shit.

You know that people can flee you know? Staying there and fighting is a choice, not an obligation.

>Like, I've never heard a Turkish family shoot it's daughter for talking to a boy

Look harder, because this happened all the time in Central Anatolia. Today it is practically unheard of in both Bakur and the rest of Turkey so stop memeing.

>Kurds are some of the most backward people in my country

See above.
>>
>>27340119
Widely disproven. Those villages were rigged with IEDs by ISIS. Clearing them was not possible for YPG because they lacked the equipment to do so, so they destroyed them and relocated the people to replacement residences. Do you suggest that they just let people return to a village that was chockfull of IEDs?
>>
>>27340161
Who cares dumbass i was referring to PKK and allied organizations, KCK is more convenient to say than "PKK and allied organizations".
>>
Degenerate communist
>>
>>27340044
Also

>I've heard American Gulf War veterans talk about how the Kurds they met were absolute subhumans and that they didn't deserve to have their own country. His name is Tom Kratman, he's a military fiction writer.

Literally just one faggot. 99.9% of soldiers who stayed in Bashur (Iraqi Kurdistan) said that it was amazing, that the people were some of the best they have met and that they had never had to fear for their safety.
>>
>>27339825

Hey faggot: there was a terrorist attack on a mall in the Turkish city I have a house in and it wasn't TAK. Then there is the suicide bombing in recent weeks. You're full of shit.

Besides, soldiers and police officers are people too. For every young man that got drafted and killed, 5 PKK vermin should get tortured to death.

As for that video, it doesn't show what you claim it does. Accidentally, hitting civilians while returning fire toward your enemy. Blame PKK for bringing the war to the cities instead of fighting in the mountains, like their predecessors did.
>>
>>27339938
>The sad reality of war is that those with the better equipment win, but even with all that equipment Turkey still hasnt been able to beat PKK who only have AKs, grenades, RPGs and some MGs.

It's almost like, insurgents using guerilla tactics and human shields are harder to crush than standing armies.

Remember Iraq, Afghanistan, VIetnam etc. ?

Besides, PKK WERE crushed in 2002. The next year, "Iraqi Freedom" (lol) happened. PKK could ambush Turkish soldiers, then retreat to Iraq, where they couldn't be touched, because America didn't allow it (a lot like ISIS did to the YPG last year, lol) Without that, it becomes a lot less complicated.
>>
>>27340351
How do you know its PKK? With your magical Turkfaggot powers? PKK doesnt do terrorist attacks, practically all attacks blamed on them are either by TAK or ISIS.

Good job on PKK killing your special forces cockroaches who are paid to kill kurdish civilians. You should be tortured to death.

> it doesn't show what you claim it does

Are you fucking retarded? it shows only civilians and a Turkish Army position. The firing is clearly targeted at the civilians as there is no one else there.

https://youtu.be/NMmKqIRGFt0

get mad you fucking swine
>>
>>27340438
PKK was never defeated you idiot. There were Turkgov claims but Turkgov claims so much bullshit that its not worth it to even listen to them.
>>
>>27339997

Sana hitap ediyorum, birader. :)

The electoral map shows AKP winning in many ares where Kurds live. Kahramanmaras, Malatya etc. You think only south east has many?

Religious/conservative Kurds don't mind Erdogan and if they do, they didn't in the past. Kurt acilimi etc
>>
File: 1449056581331.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2235) Image search: [Google]
1449056581331.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2235
Peshmerga are the only female combatants i can take seriously.
they look like they have and will kill if they need to.
>>
>>27340586
Practically all Kurdis areas voted HDP. There is always going to be a dissenting minority.
>>
>>27337244
I'd take a Kurd over a T*rkroach any day

They are the only Muslims I respect t b h
>>
>>27340621
They are YPJ btw. Peshmerga are Iraqi Kurdish forces, YPJ is in Syrian Kurdistan.

And yes, they are definitely combat effective. They arent just for show. They make up like a third of YPG.
>>
>>27340164

I am not under attack. Those guys are. The point is that they aren't some superheroes. They are fighting a group which is attacking them and that would viciously massacre them if they weren't repelled. It's like seeing a weasel as noble for killing rats.

>Look harder, because this happened all the time in Central Anatolia. Today it is practically unheard of in both Bakur and the rest of Turkey so stop memeing.

>Bakur

Top kek.

Dude, "Bakur" is the most backward part of Turkey. Not only economically but also culturally. Western Turkey, you aren't.

Besides, I know it happened more in the past, I am talking about recent times. Whenever I read a news story about that sort of shit, it was in that area. Telling it like it is.
>>
>>27340692
Like i said, they can flee. No one is forced to fight.

And TAK is definitely attacking Turkish civilians, which you are. So by your own logic you are less than a cockroach. Not my words.

It doesnt happen today though. PKKs heavy campaign of secular ideology has had a very significant effect and has caused people to tie less importance to religion. Besides, why do you think those areas are underdeveloped? Its because its under occupation of a murderous regime that doesnt care about its inhabitants and purposefully holds back developement in Bakur.
>>
>>27340262

>99.9%

Source? :)

Why am I supposed to be impressed by not having to fear for their safety? Middle East isn't exactly El Salvador, it may be an oppressive dirthole, but it isn't crime infested.

If you're referring to attacks by insurgents, duh. Barzani and his men like Americans for dismembering Iraq and potentially helping them create a state. Why would they attack them?

Besides: Kratman told a story wherein his platoon was being led somewhere by Peshmerga. Turkish soldiers where on the other side of the border, so what do Peshmerga do? Fire at both, Turks and Americans, to provoke them into shooting each other. Lovely.

Btw, he is a Lt. Colonel, not sure if I'd call him a faggot.
>>
>>27340847
Talk to Iraq veterans, they will say what i told you.

I just downed some alcohol so im not in the mood to argue anymore. Believe what you want. The truth is out there and people reading this thread, if they have any reasoning skills, will see it for themselves by reading my posts.

He could just be lying too, high ranking officials dont want to alienate their ``ally`` Turkey.
>>
>>27339811
nigga u dum
>>
>>27340970
>He could just be lying too, high ranking officials dont want to alienate their ``ally`` Turkey.

Dude, do you have any idea about the things he said? He has talked about nuking Saudi-Arabia. A government bitch he is not.

And Turkey is a loyal ally of USA, what the hell are you talking about? Erdogan is being anti-Assad because America was anti-Assad. America also pretty much created ISIS.
>>
>>27341563
>nuking Saudi-Arabia

I fucking hate Saudi but if he says that stuff openly he is either delusional or a neonazi.
>>
>>27337244
Fuck the Kurds
Saddam did nothing wrong to the fucking Assyrian killers
>>
>>27341965
They're doing more good than harm nowadays.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.