[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks unite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg (35 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg
35 KB, 593x640
>First day starting first job after being NEET for years
>Only IRL friend works there
>Manager tells me I'm slow and that my friend is great to talk to but I should work faster
>mfw want to cry then kill myself
>mfw my array of mental disorders triggered by this statement
>>
>>27337160
What job are you doing?
>>
>>27337179
Local chain pizza place. Feel fucking terrible now. Basically told me I'm a worthless fuck.
>>
i feel the pain. i have an anxiety disorder and a pretty bad depressive disorder that makes criticism harder for me to utilize.

salute to you, anon. hope things work out.
>>
>>27337289
Thanks, to you too.
Yeah, I have diagnosed social anxiety and pretty bad depression, Anxiety makes me a bit slow since I'm always overthinking things and the depression makes me feel like shit and over think all criticism.sometimes I wish I had a missing finger or something instead of this anxiety, I mean people just assume you're a fucking jackoff and think you're a faggot wanbabe special snowflake if you tell them
At least with a finger, it is noticeable and proveable
>>
>dead end factory job
>all money goes to child support and rent
>10 years left of this shit
If you manage to reach that dream about getting a gf, don't reproduce.
On the positive side, our kid is great. On the negative, that doesn't stop suicide looking like a great choice somedays.
>>
>>27337415
Why is life so cruel? Really hard to notjust commit suicide
>>
>>27337415
Sounds like you should go ahead and end it
>>
>>27337289
This is why I'm NEET
>>
I wish I had the guts to tell my coworkers that they're slow. How can I be a manager if I can't even call someone a worthless sack of shit?
>>
>>27339094
You'll get the hang of it eventually.hurting employees is fun
>>
>>27339935
I'm scared, though. Everyone that ever works here is white trash, they'll get their fat redneck brothers/boyfriends/fathers to come beat me up or something.
>>
>>27337257
Just work faster dumbass
>>
>work my ass off
>work with niggers
>stress myself out trying to do the best I can

>annual performance review
>"meets expectations"

may sound average and okay but it isn't. I'm literally the best they got. 20 dollars an hour isn't an okay trade off to be treated like dog shit everyday
>>
>>27340103
Iktf. Live in Detroit
>>
>>27341075
Why would you ever live, yet alone work in Detroit
>>
>>27337257
As a fulltime 40hr/wk wageslave, Ive been there man, and I wanted to blow my fucking brains out placing fucking pepperonis all day. I stopped showing up after 2 shifts. I work in a warehouse driving a forklift now for double the money. Way easier, way more chill. You can find the same job man I learned to drive that thing in 15 minutes its a fucking joke. No one should ever work a McJob.
>>
File: 1420986240847.gif (2 MB, 278x208) Image search: [Google]
1420986240847.gif
2 MB, 278x208
>>27337415
>somedays
>>
>>27341584
>I work in a warehouse driving a forklift now for double the money. Way easier, way more chill. You can find the same job man I learned to drive that thing in 15 minutes its a fucking joke
Any tips for a forklift newbie?
I just started a job as a delivery driver for Lowe's driving their flatbed with the truck mounted forklift. I drive that and the counterbalance to load my truck. I still have trouble knowing how far my forks are, or if I'm placing something the right way, or how to tilt and place loads correctly.
>>
>>27337160
yeah if he told you that on the first day hes a shithead, nobody is good at their job on the first day
>>
>>27341584
Diff anon here, I got my forklift ticket while I was working in a warehouse too. The job got complicated though, really small business. I had to be as fast and as on point as the guy that had been there for years, in just a few months. It got pretty stressful, I was let go. Is your job picking and packing orders? Like you get a sheet that says companies need this much of this and that, and you drive the forklift around and put the items in a box to be sent to them. That's what I had to do, I'd get like 20 sheets a day to be completed in a few hours each. I'm not keen to do that anymore.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.