[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online dating shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28 KB, 310x206
How are people successful with this and Tinder? Almost every girl on them is uninteresting as fuck, pretty much every profile is "im going to college for so and so blah blah blah, im not like the other girls, list of generic normie tv shows/music, and finally netflix is my favorite hobby!"

On top of that, if I manage to get them to message back, I just find myself awkwardly asking questions to keep the conversation going and then it usually fizzles out.

How do you guys do it?
>>
>tried online dating literally for years
>only got replies from bots
>>
>>27337208
Really? How'd you manage that? It's not that hard to get girls to respond, the real problem is most of them are vapid as fuck.
>>
These sites are for women to get sex/orbiters whenever they want.
>>
>>27337307
I don't know, I guess I really am just that ugly and boring
>>
Tinder is more of a dtf site not really a dating site.

I've heard of more couples married after meeting on a mmo first than actual dating sites. I know a few couples like that and you can google this too.

I think long-term relationships are more likely to happen if you asked someone out thats already your friend. Making a bunch of online friends is probably the best option.
>>
>>27337748
I mentioned Tinder because it's the same in regard to women being boring and generic.
>>
>>27337748
>Tinder is more of a dtf site not really a dating site.
That depends on where you live. In my experience it's more of a casual dating app.
>>
I rarely get any likes. I'm definitely not ugly. It's a sausage fest from what I've gathered. Can't get any girls I match with to reply.
>>
I must have gotten very lucky... I used Tinder and swiped selectively, got a good number of matches. one of the girls said she wanted a serious relationship in the profile, we hit it off. Met in person, lost my virginity to her. She loves me and shes perfect for me.
>>
>>27339103
I think a lot of it has to do with what area you live in. My city is a sausage fest just in general.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.