[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got in a fight with my mom over the way I organize my own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457728938353.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1457728938353.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>got in a fight with my mom over the way I organize my own clothes in my own dresser in my own room
>I am 20 years old
>mom micromanages every aspect of my life and never lets me do anything my way
>defends herself by saying it's only a """""suggestion""""" (read: she literally went in my room, rearranged my shit, then argued with me when I tried to change it back)
>she then wonders why I'm such a fucked-up, pathetic loser
Single mothers, everyone. I'm surprised I'm not half-black.
>>
>>27337025
Dare I ask why you haven't moved out yet?
>>
>>27337039

probably has no motivation or job due to the learned helplessness of living with an overbearing single mom
>>
>20
>Living with single mother
>Doesn't contribute in any way
>Wants you to do things a certain way
Wow life is hard
>>
>>27337039

can't afford it, obviously

what kind of question is that

anyone who can afford to support themselves immediately moves out, those unfortunate enough to have to stick it out with their parents are already well aware they should have left awhile ago
>>
>>27337039
probably the fact that he's a bitch and makes no money for himself and will blame it on his mom for the rest of his life like he has been.
>>
>>27337074
I make $300 day trading from my computer starting with $1000 in capital. you have no excuse. you just don't care, because you don't have to.
>>
>>27337106
>I make money
>Automatically means no one else has an excuse not to
>>
>got in a fight with my mom over the way I organize my own clothes in my own dresser in my own room

Your shit was probably all retarded anyway.
>>
At least you have a mother you ungrateful shitbag. I'm 22 and mine died last year. Now I have to live with my sister who micromanages my life and shouts at me for having an untidy clothes drawer.
>>
Why the heck are you still living at home when you're twenty?
>>
>>27337143
Unless you have a severe disability there is no reason to be living at home when you're twenty years old. My god that's pathetic
>>
>>27337143
I just made $100 while reading your post. I'm the same age as you. Keep making those excuses.
>>
>>27337251
I am mentally-ill. As much as I would like to set off on my own, my mom won't let me until I get "better." I don't think I'm going to get better desu.
>>
>>27337454
stop taking the bait desu
>>
Is she moderatly hot?
You should get her drunk n drugged then snug up in her bed if you nova time sane.
>>
>>27337454
What's your illness?
>>27337479
And it's not b8 a grown man living at his mommy's house is pathetic
>>
>>27337666
Satan trips confirm b8. Please be mean elsewhere.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.