[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you ever go to parties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1458684243802.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458684243802.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
do you ever go to parties?
>>
>You know, I really completely understand how that weird french guy..
shit, is this a Camus reference?
>>
>>27337236
Yup. The Stranger is the book.
>>
athletic clothing? here people are swag or classy, or no pussy for you.
>>
>>27337010
Kind of how I feel at parties, but I smoke enough greens now I can have a puff or two with random people.
>>
>>27337010
I do, but not the kind of parties Normies like. Last one I went to we played Axis and Allies for four and a half hours then watched Akira.

it sucks btw
>>
>>27337010
fuck, these party images have gotten so abstract and non-specifically referential that they always seem to hit me right in the feels

anyways, i go to house parties all the time, but only when i know at least a few of the people there. thankfully, i have some normalfag friends so i have plenty of means in. its free alcohol + fairly lowkey socialization so why the fuck not
>>
>>27337010
Went to one when I was 11 years old with other 11 years olds

Don't remember it well, I don't know if it's the same one, or maybe I went to two parties done by the same kid
I think the kids were playing truth or dare (or maybe spin the bottle) while I was playing soccer with the little brother of the party host
Now, I did participate on spin the bottle, and the girl I got to kissed was all like ewwww and when we ''kissed'' we didn't really kissed, she forced herself on the side of my face, hurting me
Then afterwards she kept looking at me ''you fucking faggot, I hate the fact that I had to kiss you, you ugly piece of shit''

The only reason I went to that stupid party was because some kids kept saying I was a little baby for not going to one
>>
>>27337010
only when I'm invited. So no, I never go to parties. ._.

I was a fun person at high school parties. Then everyone ran in different directions and I fell apart. I'm guessing this isn't very uncommon, especially here.
>>
File: UOCTwIU.png (239 KB, 671x673) Image search: [Google]
UOCTwIU.png
239 KB, 671x673
>>27337010
>tfw sentience
>>
>>27337010
Wow, that party image hit a bit close to home. (Aside from having anything I like)
>>
File: hkbj.gif (218 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
hkbj.gif
218 KB, 250x141
>>27337010

>more social friend invites me to a birthday party of a girl we went to high school with
>go thinking it'll be pretty fun
>everyone spends the entire party with small groups of people they already know
>look for friend but he's lost in the sea of people
>go outside for some fresh air
>see qt and decide to say a simple ''hi''
>she sighs and walks inside
>spend the next 30 minutes in the driveway by myself getting drunk
>suddenly a car rolls up
>instinctively hide
>2 people get out and begin carrying more cases of beer into the party
>notice they left the keys in the ignition
>wait until the moment they're both inside of the house
>sprint towards the car, hop in, slam the door shut, put it in drive and punch it
>going 30 mph down the neighborhood road, lose control and crash into a brick fence
>mfw
>manage to gather myself long enough to get out and limp away from the scene
>walk down the road to the gas station and get myself a lunchable
>go back to the party
>no music, lights on, everyone looks pissed
>''What happened ?''
>''Some fucking asshole stole Stacy's car and crashed it down the road''
>''Man what a dick''
>>
>>27338794
>tfw one of my dogs has "ptsd"-induced anxiety

>>27338953
absolute madman
>>
>>27337010
Oldfag here.

The biggest party i ever went to was in san luis obispo, they have a university that is polytechnical there and california street where all the frat houses are (regular houses on a street)

I was in high school and since there was a guy in front of the door my brother didnt think we would get in.

>bro: im gonna slip him a 20 and see if he'll let us in.
>bouncer: oh no man its not like that, just one in, one out so it doesnt get too packed.
>we wait at the front door for about 30 more seconds and a group of 8 black guys and girls are hooting & hollaring on their way out.
>me and my brother go inside
>it gets 30degrees hotter holy fuck its hot in here
>there is a "clump of at least 40 people in a 500 square ft area" which is the livingroom and i guess the dance floor
>guy walking around with thick metal chains on his neck complete with a pad lock
>guy with lights blinking on his glasses
>there is a giant block of ice in the back yard and they are pouring vodka down a crack in the icebblock into girls mouths
>my brother yells to me: you can have any girl in here, even the ones on a guys are.
>he finds a guy with vodka and i follow him across the vack yard to get some
>sure i have some for you and ---he goves mena quick glance and says "your cub".
>we evebtually split up, i dont know what i am doing at a party
>talk to one bro, then another who seem to be like "what is this kid doing here". I told them i was going to the college after i graduated high school.
>brother comes back, asks if i talked to any girls.
>i tell him i did but got rejected.
>he asks if i want to leave and i say yes.
>>
People who go to parties are not robots
>>
File: 1457377331821.jpg (82 KB, 840x673) Image search: [Google]
1457377331821.jpg
82 KB, 840x673
>>27337010
>>27338794
feels corner thread?
>>
>>27337563

>swag or classy
>not the same thing
>not leddit tier supreme gentlemen bullshit
>>
>>27338536
this was the first one ever made, it is the orginal
>>
I'll take "stupid questions" for 300$
>>
>>27337010
Went to some crazy bohemian party in Hollywood when my Fiance broke up with me 2 months ago. It was a lot of fun got a little crazy too.
>>
>>27338353
I recently had a party where we played Risk and ping pong for about 5 hours then watched Akira but with no picture, only sound because my tv is broken, it was so beautiful, everyone paying the perfect atention to the noise and focusing their senses.
>>
>>27337010
I don't understand how normies do this

parties and clubs are terrible sober
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.