[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458151350701.png (183 KB, 506x330) Image search: [Google]
1458151350701.png
183 KB, 506x330
the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my own cowardice

how do I get over it so I can finally die?
>>
Pay someone else to kill you.
>>
>go on darknet
>put a hit out on yourself
>>
Maybe your suffering needs to increase or maybe some drug could make you braver/more impulsive/ more decisive.

Maybe if you're tripping balls all the time you'll be crazier and kill yourself.
>>
>>27336818
You don't want to die. How old are you?
>>
Jump off bridge could be fun
>>
>>27337035

I do want to die
>>
>>27337344
Why do you want to die? Originally speaking
>>
>>27337603
because i'm an ugly, retarded, poor, bitter sperg who isn't good at anything lacks the motivation or the talent or the skill to make something of his life

I'll always be alone, I'll always be poor, I'll always be lazy to a fault, and I'll always be miserable so I might as well just fucking get it over with instead of prolonging it

it does not "get better" that's a bs lie people say to suicidal folks to keep them trapped in this hellhole even longer
>>
>>27337909
ahahhahahh what a fucking looser
>>
>>27337909
Try psychedelics first?
>>
>>27338017
you're right, thank you
>>
Hal is that you?
>>
File: Otacon.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Otacon.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>27338336
I am not Hal, no
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.