[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Not owning a firearm to fend off the hordes in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: f8CPXfB.jpg (427 KB, 3086x1318) Image search: [Google]
f8CPXfB.jpg
427 KB, 3086x1318
>2016
>Not owning a firearm to fend off the hordes in the coming resource wars brought on by climate change.
>Not training small arms and repair to 99in real life and playing Fallout 4 instead.

What are you doing anon!?
>>
Troy can you please give me back my Yugo type 66 sks that you basically stole from me?

Thanks bud.

My Chinese complete type 56 needs his white bitch back.

Choad
>>
Friendly reminder that climate change is a political narrative, not a scientific fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

Other than this cool gun, robot. Why not go out and shoot it from time to time?
>>
Saving the future you stupid knob
>>
>>27336349
>not exclusively training unarmed so you can be ready for the inevitable total resource shortage where all ammunition runs out, all metal rusts, all trees die and stone becomes brittle
Some day, the heat death of the universe will come. And I will be ready to punch the survivors.
>>
>>27336484
I spent the past 4 hours cleaning it. It's been sitting in a Russian armory since about 1966. They pack them encased in cosmoline to keep them perserved. The cosmoline prevents rust but gets into everything. You have to clean it vigorously to prevent slamfires and jams. Luckily every SKS comes with a cleaning rod under the barrel and a cleaning kit built into the buttstock.

The SKS is the cousin of the AK and shoots the same ammo so it's super cheap to fire. Thank you third-world conflicts for making my evenings of shooting bottles and cans so inexpensive.
>>
>>27336484
friendly reminder that oil corporation's dicks don't taste nice
>>
>>27336349
Resource wars ain't happening. Now massive civil war in every European country at once to throw out the muslims? This is a possibility.
>>
File: 1454771132065.jpg (568 KB, 1306x980) Image search: [Google]
1454771132065.jpg
568 KB, 1306x980
>>27336349

>SKS and a shitty Yugo m59/66 at that

topkek

get an AR-15
>>
>>27336948
Where do you think the civil war "refugees" will take refuge?

That was their plan all long, the next target is Canada and then the US.
>>
>>27337100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frgc_Lb0Qsg
>>
>>27337038
I got it simply because ammo is so cheap and I wanted to know more about guns before I went to an AR-15. Milling a lower receiver and building my own is my next project.
>>
>>27336526
Stone is always brittle. That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>27336349
>>27336349
As someone actually in a military I'd like to ask you where you live.

I want to mark down all the easy stockpiles
>>
>>27337219
Fine, fine. I needed a word for 'stone becomes as crumbly as a lump of sand or dirt'. Still drawing a blank on it.

Erodes, perhaps? Erodes to the point of uselessness?
>>
File: 1343962687955.gif (2 MB, 1030x740) Image search: [Google]
1343962687955.gif
2 MB, 1030x740
I do own a bunch of guns and I like to build things. My list of projects include a pvc crossbow, a single shot derringer, and a semi auto sheet metal pistol. I'm waiting on barrels for the gun projects in order to keep everything legal instead of having long smoothbore guns. The crossbow should be quick and easy once I get the bending jig built.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.