[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fc,800x800,white.u1.jpg (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fc,800x800,white.u1.jpg
68 KB, 800x800
Who /defective human being/ here?
>Spend 30 minutes every morning trying to make my hair look decent.
>Tidy up my clothes every 2 minutes.
>Look at my reflexion in every car/shop window I walk by.
>Can't sit in a public place without feeling like everybody's staring at me.
>Evertime someone around me laughs I think they're laughing at me.
>Cant look anybody in the eyes for more than 5 seconds without feeling embarassed and looking away, this goes for everybody from my crush to my college professor.
> Have had a facebook/Twitter account since 2008 and never posted a single photo of myself.
>Havent been to the beach since I was like 8 despite living near the sea because I'd have to take my shirt off, also I'm 21 and I can't swim.
>The last text message I got that wasnt my mom was 8 months ago.
>Obiously never ben close to a girl in a romantic way.
>Want to go to the gym but cant cuz too afraid people will make fun of me.
>Love winter because I can wear a coat and cover myself, hate summer for the opposite reason.
>Over think and plan every single thing I do, from the way I sit to what I say to the way I place my hands so people think I'm"normal".
>Every time people try and talk to me I sperg out and make the whole thing as awkward as I can, then I'll keep thinking about it day and night for weeks imagining how it should have gone.
>Cant watch those scene in movies/TV where the awkward guy tries to ask a girl out (like that scene in Whiplash) without feeling massive schadenfreude and either yell and cover my eyes or leave the room completely.

I really just want to die desu.
>>
>plan routes for walking around people before I reach them

anyone else?
>>
>>27336340
>envision in my mind where everything in the store is before I go in so I can get in and out as quick as I can and not get lost/overwhelmed
>>27336278
I know some of those feels bro
Especially the sitting in public one
>>
>>27336278
>>Love winter because I can wear a coat and cover myself, hate summer for the opposite reason.
Same here.
>>
>>27336278
are you me?

like seriously everything except for the spending 30 minutes on your hair i can relate to completely

why even live senpai
>>
File: elon.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
elon.png
132 KB, 300x300
This autistic son of a bitch fucks supermodels every day and basically you are fucking stupid
>>
>>27336483
Tell me if you find out man.
>>
>>27336512
Sadly we cant all be brilliant.
>>
>>27336567
pizza mostly and beer, lots of beer
>>
File: 1399655662937.jpg (46 KB, 443x414) Image search: [Google]
1399655662937.jpg
46 KB, 443x414
is there an actual mental problem with people like this cause I need to know. What the fuck is wrong with me. Why do i clench my butthole when the teacher used to call the roll for the class and I would plan to say yes when my name was called. What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>27336837
In my case It's probably social anxiety mixed with a mild form of paranoia.
>>
I can relate to a lot of these.

>sit in public place for 30 mins
>embarrased, irritated and ashamed for no reason
>going crazy, can feel my brain phsically hurting
>finally come home
>feels like I've just come out of a battlefield, mentally and physically drained but finally relieved.

Also,

>pretend to be asleep on public transport all the time because I don't know how to casually sit like a normal being.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.