[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on MGTOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 03421.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
03421.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on MGTOW?
>>
>>27335840
The right strategy but anyone who actually needs to announce that they're doing this is a fag
>>
>>27335859
/thread

Well that was quick. Well done. Pack it up folks.
>>
>>27335859
> implying anyone talks about it IRL
>>
>>27335840
Literally the male equivillant of political lesbians.
>>
>>27336061
"literally"

go cuck yourself
>>
>>27335859
If nothing else, I think a lot of people here would be happier if they just admitted they aren't willing to put in the effort it would take to make themselves attractive to anyone they'd have any interest whatsoever in dating (which would be a huge amount of effort, but it doesn't make that statement any less true). But the people who feel the need to tell everyone about it are like those people who never shut up about meditating: Glad it's helping you, but no one cares and we're definitely not impressed by your commitment to doing nothing.

>Captcha, lattes and smoothies are not milkshakes
>>
File: Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg (52 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg
52 KB, 300x416
I dabbled in Magic The Gathering for a while, I was never much good at it.

I found too much of the game was luck based and whenever I got a rare or expensive card added to my deck, I wouldn't be lucky enough to draw it.
>>
>>27335840
Knowledge that needs to be spread further
>>
>youre discussing mgtow and that means you're still obsessing over women :^)
Those opponents of mgtow are such annoying faggots.
>>
It's not exactly a mainstream term, but Onision did make a video making fun of mgtow i think. I didn't watch the vid. I've seen some Sandman vids, they're usually kinda boring.
>>
>>27335840
Anyone who is actually into self improvement, not dealing with women, and masculinity will stay far away from this meme autism
>>
>>27335840

It is a psychological defense mechanism, designed to shield their ego from the fear of rejection, or the fear of being cheated on or dumped, or from the painful thought that no woman will want them. It is a rationalization which protects their laziness and passivity in the face of a difficult challenge. It is a form of sexual repression. It is beta hopelessness, embraced.

Like an addict, professing they can quit any time they want (they just don't WANT to), the MGTOW cuck will tell you he could get women any time he wants, if he tried. Their failures with women stopped being failures the moment they labeled it a choice.

>If you lose in a video game, you say the other guy has no life. And if you lose in the sexual game, you say the other guy is "thirsty" and "too stupid" to see that women just aren't worth the effort. You imagine him getting false rape accusations, imagine him desperate for validation, imagine him marrying the bitch and getting the divorce rape he deserves. It's a kid losing at chess telling himself the game is for nerds and losers.
>>
>>27337527
>>27337573

basically this tbqhwy senpai. its a fringe ideology that is rooted in insecurity
>>
>"Hey guys, Sandman here"
>>
File: aXm7072xjU.jpg (64 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm7072xjU.jpg
64 KB, 650x650
>>27335840
I lost any serious interest in 3DPD five years ago, but it wasn't out of rebellion against society or to make any kind of point. I just realized I didn't care about dating and could get all the warm feelings I needed from my favorite anime character. It's worked fine and I don't hate people who call themselves MGTOW, but it's annoying being associated with them because of my abstinence and having idiots assume I'm some angry horny teen who thinks he can change society when I say I don't want a girlfriend. It's more out of apathy than anything.
>>
stop talking about it, just do it
>>
I've no problem with celebrate men. MGTOW followers take it too few and invest too much time/mental power without doing anything about it
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 755x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 755x586
It should actually be wgtow

Women go to own world.
>>
>>27337782
this. iv basically dropped out of life, i don't even think about it. i cant bear to do the work that would be required of me to get a girlfriend. i'm completely apathetic really... i have no idea what im gonna do with the rest of my life
>>
>>27335840
Overrated.
Not giving a fuck about women altogether is the right thing to do. Announcing that you're MGTOW is just plain attention whoring though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.