[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start working part time job >usually work in the mornings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1458437452092.jpg (169 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
1458437452092.jpg
169 KB, 611x907
>start working part time job
>usually work in the mornings but sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes at night
>work mostly 4 hours and maybe 5-6 hours on one day
>can barely stay awake when I get home
>need to drink energy drinks in order to perform other activities

Is working draining my mana?
>>
>>27335692
no, it's the chronic masturbation
>>
>>27336514
I don't masturbate often
probably once in a couple of months
>>
>>27336693
take some vitamin and mineral supplements then.
the energy drinks are only a nasty short term gratification. you need to nurture the body, then you'll have more energy.
>>
>>27335692
>eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>get enough sleep.
Problem solved.
>>
>>27337258
I do all 3. I sleep sometimes 10-12 hours before work and still feel tired
>>
>>27337282
Idk if it's just me but whenever I sleep for more than 8 hours a feel like shit and tired for the good majority of my day
>>
>>27335692

>working an average of 4-6 hours a day

Are you a fucking fat woman? Ask anyone other depressed people on /r9k/ that work full time jobs or more, you are small time.
>>
>>27337282
Sounds like a case of depression tbqh
>>
>tired from working a part time job

You could have depression. That or you are so fat and out of shape that you can't handle standing for 4-6 hours a day
>>
>>27335692
6hour shift is pussy shit. You can complain when you get a real job
>>
>>27337328
Why do you think I'm making this thread? I shouldn't feel tired for working such a short amount of time, and I am young and skinny. The doctors said I was healthy besides lacking Vitamin D.

I don't see why you're getting so hostile, this is not a NEET thread.

>>27337358
I never said anything about my body being tired. It's mostly me just feeling like falling asleep or shutting my eyes. Work is mentally draining, I don't know why.

>>27337341
I do have a history of depression but I don't feel like I used to before.

>>27337359
I'm not complaining about working, I'm complaining about me feeling tired for working so few hours. Like I said, this isn't a NEET thread.
>>
>>27335692

>can barely stay awake when I get home

Welcome to adulthood, faggot, everyone is already depressed and still works more than you.
>>
>>27337409
>It's mostly me just feeling like falling asleep or shutting my eyes. Work is mentally draining, I don't know why.

It could be depression m8
>>
>OP has issues staying awake that are most likely unrelated to his job
>Makes tongue-in-cheek light of it with his question and is looking for actual suggestions to help with the issue
>Wageslaves immediately jump to 'muh real job' and 'muh full time'

I'm full time myself, but you fucks are just embarrassing yourselves. Anyway, I'd follow with the other suggestions of depression OP.

I don't have anything new to suggest though, you could look into meds or vitamins as the others have brought up, but you're pretty fucked if that's actually the cause.
>>
File: 1419203870410.jpg (40 KB, 489x445) Image search: [Google]
1419203870410.jpg
40 KB, 489x445
>>27337409
>I'm not complaining about working, I'm complaining about me feeling tired for working
>>
>>27337753
I'm 118 pounds...and that's a number that would trigger tumblrites.

>>27337695
>>27337463
I'll just make sure to bring it up with my doctor again, I really don't want to have any more mental issues.
>>
OP You could potentially have chronic fatigue syndrome. Paradoxically I find that when I exercise I tend to have more energy. Like, I have to go to university and I'll ride my bicycle 7km to get there. I'll be tired as fuck in the morning but after my 30 min ride in traffic I'll be fully awake and alert.
>>
>>27335692
>only work 5 hours
>tired
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.