[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what pisses me off more than anything /r9k/? When f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458272766923.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1458272766923.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
You know what pisses me off more than anything /r9k/? When fucking normalfags try to pretend they're robots. Is it hip to be a shutin now?

Look at this bullshit: www.shutinnetwork.com

And then there's shit like the big bang theory and whores like Zooey Deschanel trying to seem "teeheeeheee so quirky XD". What has our world become?
>>
It's not really a surprise; the fringe outsider has always been considered cool in an aloof kind of way. It's just that the definition has shifted over the years and has landed on the "nerd" archetype. Hip to be square, if you will.

They'll move on in a few years, and Chad will throw away all his skinny jeans and bow ties while Stacy puts away her horn-rimmed glasses. Such is life.
>>
>>27335665
The thing that normalfags can't comprehend is the fact that you don't choose the robot life.

The robot life chooses you.
>>
>>27335665

I already saw this coming when that welcome to the NHK bullshit started.
>>
>>27335665

You know what's even worse - when faggots like OP try to claim they're the super special snowflake true robot and everyone else is just pretending.

Fuck you kill yourself you pretentious edgelord cunt.
>>
>>27335823
Chad felt smug after yelling at that stupid neet.

He chuckled and started texting his side bitch, asking her to fuck.
>>
File: 1448073255839.jpg (36 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
1448073255839.jpg
36 KB, 600x671
Normies now want to be different because being Stacey or Chad isn't enough. I was talking to my oneitis and she was telling me that her friend hit the "shut in" phase. I asked what she does in her room all day and she said "oh she still goes out and hangs out with people, she just likes a day or 2 alone".

I don't even know how the fuck that qualifies as a shut in and i got irrationally angry because some Stacey whore is saying she is something that she's not even close to.

If she truely was a shut in, then she would never want to leave the house
>>
>>27335665
That has nothing to do with me. I just want them to stay the fuck out of threads that don't concern them. If you think waifus are "sad and creepy", keep it to yourself. You can have your shitty "I'm horny but can't have sex" feels threads, just leave me alone.
>>
File: Fake-Geek-Girl1.gif (122 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
Fake-Geek-Girl1.gif
122 KB, 590x300
Fuck this planet.
>>
My oneitis is a girl like that
>>
>>27335823
>I have friends and a social life but I'm still a robot
>I have a social skills and people like me but I like the Big Bang theory so I'm so weird and quirky
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.