[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uhm im not a robot anymore. im still in shock. greentext. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
uhm im not a robot anymore. im still in shock. greentext.

>be kiss less handhold less virgin
>apply for a uni in Cali (im from a shittly little town in Nebraska)
>Kind chad who was a senior in high school finds out im applying there and offers to host me when I come down. first big shock.
>go down for my interview and stay for a few days since its a huge uni.
>have interview, almost have panic attack, was frozen, couldn't speak but managed to push noises out
>an interviewer said i seem confidant LOL

>after this he goes to uni bar with friends.
>yes, i will have a drink.
>many shots of many alcohols later i hear of a party going on and chad asks if i wanted to see what a uni party was like
>sure*takes shot*
on way there meet girl
>IM TALKING TO HER, ITS ALRIGHT.
>go to shop, buy bottle of rum and coke on way to party
>we get there and me and the girl are doing shots and drinking rum and coke, she drags me outside and takes me for a walk, we talk, hold hands and sitdown for a bit 1/2
>>
>>27335550
2/2
>we sit down, talking about how im a beta loser, whiles shes stroking my hand looking in my eyes and she kisses me, we make out pretty good.
>she brings me back to hers and we sex it.
>lasted pretty long lmayo.

yeah thats about it. ty for the read.
>>
>>27335550
>>27335580
fuck off with your blog, faggot

you were never a robot, you were just an unlucky chad

get the fuck out
>>
>>27335620
>mad i got the pussi b0ss
>>
File: RRCdVFW.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RRCdVFW.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>27335550
Sh-shit that n-never happened, r-right guys? Heh, right??
>>
>>27335620
>unlucky chad

That's not possible. Chad is by definition "lucky," ie. is attractive so everyone does nice things for them.

OP is probably an average-looking socially awkward faggot. Alcohol acts as a crutch for those sorts so they can get laid with normie girls who are equivalently average or below average.

I agree he wasn't ever an actual robot though
>>
>>27335699
While I am proud of my robot brother if it's true, I kind of doubt his story since he couldn't go to a bar or buy liquor at a store if he is underage
>>
>>27335768
when going to the bar i was kind of under the chads spell, he was really kind and smiley and actually looked and me and smiled at me, i almost through i was in love with him.
>>27335774
senior chad bought it, i have the money.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.