[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not owning a luxury car You guys do know that chicks dig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>not owning a luxury car

You guys do know that chicks dig guys who owns luxury car? What's your excuse for not owning one?
>>
I only make $75 a day
>>
in good day I make $10 a day
>>
On an alright day I make $3 a day
>>
File: IMG_1695_1024x768.jpg (139 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695_1024x768.jpg
139 KB, 800x600
>>27335535
Is there something wrong with my crappy beaten up 60s deathtrap familia
>>
>owning a plug-in cuckover
>>
>>27335535
Overpriced status symbol with all of the costs but minus the fun of sports cars.
>>
File: 1407833117749.jpg (28 KB, 324x226) Image search: [Google]
1407833117749.jpg
28 KB, 324x226
Not a hundred percent on this, but I think I've heard somewhere that you need to be able to drive a car to own a car. Don't really know where I'd keep it anyways. I live in the city. And I don't really have anywhere to drive to either. The trolley stops right in front of my house, and it's probably cheaper to ride that downtown when I need to than pay for gas and parking and everything. Sometimes they even let me ride for free, just because the driver's in a nice mood or sometimes because it's some sort of holiday or sometimes because the driver's in a grumpy mood and just wants me to sit the fuck down instead of watching me awkwardly digging for change from my pockets or sometimes for no discernible reason at all.

So anyways, the whole premise seems pretty ridiculous to me. I don't really know what I'd do with a car. I don't really go anywhere. I don't really have any gold digging whores to even show my car off to. My female friends are all pretty nerdy, so they wouldn't be impressed. They'd probably secretly think I was a huge twat. And they'd think I was a moron for owning a car in the city. It's like owning a boat in the middle of the Sahara desert.

So I don't think it's gonna work out, I'm gonna pass on this.
>>
>>27335535
Wow, OP! I never thought of that!

Pic related.
>>
>>27335535

You do realise girls don't give a shit what car you drive?

I drive a 745i, no one cares. I drive it because I like it, not for anyone else. Never had any comments about it, no one cares.
>>
>>27335748
Repaint that shit and you'll be good senpai.
>>
File: wallhaven-273523.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-273523.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
>>27335535
>Wanting to drive a wealthy soccer mom commuter and not this.
>>
>>27336059
This desu. Don't do shit because other people told you so, do it for you homie
>>
I only like 80s and 90s JDM tyte mobiles.

Also, girls don't give a flying fuck about what you drive as long as it's clean on the inside and not beat to shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.