[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I like my sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1436656650121.gif (1009 KB, 257x199) Image search: [Google]
1436656650121.gif
1009 KB, 257x199
>tfw I like my sister
>>
File: peperip.jpg (152 KB, 1095x618) Image search: [Google]
peperip.jpg
152 KB, 1095x618
>have no sister's or female cousins
>you will never know that feel
>>
File: 1457690054502_0.jpg (42 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1457690054502_0.jpg
42 KB, 500x520
I like my sister too, what's the big deal?
>>
File: shinji.gif (218 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
shinji.gif
218 KB, 250x141
>tfw don't have a sister
>tfw want to bang my pure, Christian cousin
>>
>>27335509
I like my sister too, I don't hate her but she can be annoying some times
>>
>>27335737
The position that you're in is much better. Shit sucks that I want to fuck my cousin so bad but I can't give even the slightest indication that that's what I want, lest I be shunned forever.
>>
>>27335944
Depends on where you live, most states are okay with first cousin marriage. Being shunned may not be as bad as losing the woman you are deeply in love with to someone else. You stay quiet and you are guaranteed to lose her either way. At least if you talk with her there is a small glimmer of hope.
>>
>>27336108
It's not marriage that I'm thinking of. It's not like she's "The One," she's just really hot and I have to rub one out any time I see her or else I can't concentrate. There's no way of broaching such a taboo subject.
>>
>>27335917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKSYCEuDuQc

>tfw i know this feel
>>
>>27336165
oh I see. Yeah, don't ever mention it to her then, she's better off that way. You don't love her so if something like that ever happened between you could damage her for life.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.