[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you gonna stop smoking that shit anon? You getting a gf or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1455228876788.png (140 KB, 401x591) Image search: [Google]
1455228876788.png
140 KB, 401x591
When you gonna stop smoking that shit anon? You getting a gf or what?
>>
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free
>>
>>27335323
Not MAN enough for a relationship? Can't handle a REAL girl?
>>
File: 1439965276546.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1439965276546.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>occasional carnal pleasure
or
>unlimited private time, smoking, drinking, video games, hanging out with friends
>>
STOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRDSTOP POSTING THAT FAGGOT BIRD
>>
>>27335482
agreed

>>27335518
no
>>
DUDE

WEED

LMAOriginal
>>
but I need weed desu
>>
>tfw benzodiazepine withdrawals
Three goddamn seizures later. At least I got a shot of Dilaudid and a shot of Ativan for the MRI. I confused myself and thought my ex was forgiving me, but she isn't, so I think it's time to empty my bank account and go on one last bender.
>>
>>27335733
Check your self in somewhere anon. I just went through opiate withdrawls
>>
>>27335831
I mean they saw me through the withdrawals. Now it's just up to me to get more drugs and kill myself. I think I'm finally done.
>>
>>27335733
That's an intense spot to be in, the confusion came from the drugs during psychosis?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.