[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gone as far as to give your crush a gift for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 4.png (335 KB, 663x873) Image search: [Google]
4.png
335 KB, 663x873
Have you ever gone as far as to give your crush a gift for her birthday or for christmas
>>
I send her favorite flowers anonymously to her work every year on her birthday.

Every year she loves them and blows up her social media with pictures of them asking who sent them.

Knowing they're from me would ruin it for her, so I'll never tell her.
>>
Haha, some things are meant to be forgotten
why was I such a sperg in high school
>>
A really cool girl gave me a card for my birthday chirstmas once but I was such a spaz nothing ever came of it.
>>
>>27335135
This board is a shithole
>>
>>27335181
Found the Lord of the OmegaMax
>>
Yes lol I got her something too fucking expensive, not obscene, but more than was appropriate for our relationship

Jesus fucking Christ I hate myself this is why I just fap to anime now
>>
File: dd117gss-400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dd117gss-400x400.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>27335135
>a gift

Yes in elementary school I *tried* once but for some unfortunate circumstances (my mother's fault), my plan was leaked and people started making fun of me, the girl I liked heard the rumor and probably because it was embarassing she started treating me very coldly and mean, like "I'd rather die than become your gf" etc. I gave up and never gave it to her in the end.

The gift was a small purple-rock, elephant-shaped statue (similar material like in pic), which I had won at the theme park the previous weekend, it was the 1st prize among those available and it was supposedly worth a bit. I've no idea where it is now, probably somewhere in a drawer at my parents' house, I fucking hat that elephant.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.