[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything worse than normies in love? They just seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2A3vFpH.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2A3vFpH.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
Is there anything worse than normies in love? They just seem to be oblivious to those around them. Sometimes I swear they even go out of their way to rub it into other people's noses.
>>
What's exactly happening here?
>>
I bet the woman is huge #RefugeesWelcome advocate
and that she and her Chad have an adopted Syrian man posing as a 12 year old living in their apartment
and that the guy on the floor is a robot who has never known love
and that he doesn't give a shit about any of this political crap
and that the last thing he saw was a couple who helped bring this pointless miserable death upon him flaunting their love, something he never had and now never will in front of him
>>
What the fuck is up with Europeans?
When 9/11 and the Boston Bombings happened Americans were everywhere trying to help in some way.
Here, those 2 are kissing and completely ignoring the wounded man on the floor.
>>
>>27335276
Europeans are trash people.
>>
>>27335276
Because Americans are pussies
>>
>>27335131
Kek, took me a minute
>>
>>27335293
I am European and can confirm this firsthand. Every day I leave the house it only takes me 30s max to be absolutely disgusted by what I see.
>>
>>27335336
really? a whole minute?
>>
>>27335276
It's a romantic culture.
>>
>>27335131
Only insecure couples do this. They've probably already fallen out of love and are in denial and/or lying to each other for financial reasons.
>>
>>27335752

>t. relationship expert
>>
I can't even tell if people actually think those two are in romantic bubble in that moment
>>
>>27335276
People here don't really help each other out.

You are completely alone and usually ruled by the few people who establish old boys clubs etc to work together.

There's also this massive guilt present in central europe, culturally it's been post apocalyptic since the end of WWII coming into the cold war.

It would suffocate any American because you're raised with some sort of pride and universal optimism, even if it makes you ignorant in a wholesome sense, it makes you strong in other ways that we aren't over here.

I'm from the UK so it's a little different. Culturally we still have a strength behind our stoicism, but in europe the silence is out of weakness.
>>
>>27335876

>b-but muh healthcare!
>>
>>27335876
We need a hero to finally unite Europe who will guides us to a great future, and also begin being the 1st world nation. UE always failed, politically and socially, it is not the answer.
>>
>>27335131

They fucking stole his backpack. I hate Europeans now.
>>
>dying guy is wearing autism shoes

They know what they're doing, OP.
>>
When they rub it in the face of the people around them, making sloppy annoying kissing noises.

degenerates.
>>
>>27335205
>What's exactly happening here?

the lady decided to cuck her bf (laying on the floor bleeding) the moment that she sees any sign of difficulty. she ends up fucking the bald guy within the hour.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.