[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls keep wanting to be just friends? >girl likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Unknown.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
106 KB, 1080x1349
Why do girls keep wanting to be just friends?

>girl likes me.
>text a lot
>go on a few dates
>after a while girl becomes distant
>I think I just like you as a friend now.

wtf am I doing wrong?

Ways to avoid this happening in future?

: (
>>
You aren't immediately making it clear to them that you want to date. They are assuming you don't want to date and treating you like a friend.
>>
>>27335052
>go on a few dates.

Thats clear
>>
>>27335052
This. The key to skipping the friendzone is to "date" her as a romantic interest from the very first date.

What this means is that if you know her from before, at least kiss on the first date. If you don't know her at all, at least hold hands on the first date. Anything less and you'll just be her friend.

But even still it IS definitely possible and much easier than most people think to get out of the friendzone.
>>
File: 1426716336097.png (35 KB, 502x727) Image search: [Google]
1426716336097.png
35 KB, 502x727
>>27335041
You never make any moves. You just talk about interests and what you're up to. Stuff she would talk to her girlfriends about. When you do that enough, that's what she will eventually see you as: one of her girlfriends.
>>
are you approaching romantically?
>>
>>27335086
>>27335106
>>27335052
This

You date them as her friends, unknowingly. You must act completely different to what her friends act as; you must act as a boyfriend, even from date 1. Don't go on a date as someone looking to have fun and spend time with someone else, go on a date as a couple, a romantic couple.
>>
>>27335041
Be Chad.
Don't not be Chad.

Brought to you by Original Shitposters Inc.
>>
The only girl who I dated for a long period of time came to me with all that shit so idk man
None of it makes sense
>>
>>27335155
This happens with girls I have made out with etc.
>>
>>27335265
It probably took you too long to get to that point and so that made it awkward. You should shoot to be a little physical and make out by the end of the first date if it seems right. I know it all seems a little silly, but I can't control the way the female mind operates, brah.
>>
>>27335334 so just be an alpha and treat them like shit. safe
>>
>>27335405
>showing immediately that you're interested in a girl who has agreed to go out on a date with you
>treating her like shit

If you're gonna have that mentality, you're better off investing in some onaholes rather than wasting your time trying to have an actual girl.
>>
File: 1457723080532.jpg (235 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457723080532.jpg
235 KB, 900x1200
>current year
>falling for the womyn meme

you deserve any mental pain you made for yourself
>>
>>27335041
You need to kiss her by date 2 and finger her by date four.
>>
>>27335052
Where do you betas get this retarded idea? Women know you want to date. It's obvious.
>>
>>27335405
Alphas don't treat women like shit. Betas do.
>>
>>27335544
Real talk, its just a game to them. They want to cause more eventual suffering.

Kek only joking, some actually do this though.
>>
>>27335561
It's always the girls I don't give a fuck about that like me most.
>>
>>27335434
>showing immediately that you're interested in a girl who has agreed to go out on a date with you
Being pushy rather. You're encouraging he gets physical on the first date. "if it seems right".
>>
>>27335041
Usually that happens if you're boring or not interesting
>>
>>27335041
It's a special kind of betabux, called the emotional tampon.
You are the shoulder to cry on when Chad moved on or when Achmet gave her a black eye again.
>>
>>27335652
I'm not saying to fuck on the first date. but yes, show that you're not just one of her girlfriends, show that you have a pair of balls and a dick and that you are not only a good conversationalist, but that you also find this girl physically attractive. Otherwise, don't be shocked about the 'friend zone."
>>
You might have had a chance if you'd been more aggressive. Instead you were a boring faggot and every conversation probably went like this on your end

>hey, how r u? :)))))))))
>oh thats good! :)))))) sup?
>i am doing nothing
>ya so how r u anyway
>lol
>have a nice evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 :) :)

And so she realized you're b8a. Alternatively it might have been the following options:

>She is a cunt
>She was stringing you along for emotional support or financial support the entire time
>You never stfu about how much of a faggot you are and she adopted that position as well

etc
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.