[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Doesn't Get Better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160322_101536.jpg (60 KB, 540x431) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_101536.jpg
60 KB, 540x431
I finally lost my virginity this afternoon and I'm still sad.
>>
>>27334955
Because if you base your worth and happiness on sex you'll never feel fulfilled. Fucking should be a component of your life, not the solution
>>
Why in the world did you think losing your virginity would ever help?
>>
Well no fucking shit retard
>>
>>27334983

have you ever seen a movie?
>>
>>27334976
What do you base it on then? Money? Ideologies that aren't real such as love?
>>
>>27334955
That's good normie
Now get out
>>
>>27334955

Of course. It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Anon, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Anon, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough.
>>
>>27335611
Self improvement is the way to go man. Start running or lifting or find a field of study or profession you want to be proficient in. That's where happiness is.
>>
>>27334955
Dat feel. Remember the first time i got a hooker was like "Meh, is that all it is" Had way better experiences.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.