[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a homeless person anything Same guy from a couple days ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
Ask a homeless person anything
Same guy from a couple days ago
>>
>>27334805
Have you ever fought with someone for food?
>>
>>27334805
We used to pity people like you when I worked at Walmart, we let you guys hang out in our parking lot for as long as you wanted as long as you spent a couple bucks every day or so.

How small is your moldy penis and insect-infested sterile ballsack?
>>
>>27334971
I have both fought someone for their food and fought someone to protect my own food
>>27334979
You have no room to talk wagie
>>
>>27334805
if you are fucking homeless how ffs are you posting on 4chan?
>>
>>27335313
library computer, i basically only come into town to get books from the library and to shitpost
>>
>>27335388
fair enough, good look brah
>>
>>27334805
What kind on drug are you on?
>>
>>27335494
I don't do drugs because if you get fucked up innawoods you're liable to die but I do drink every now and then when i get a good hunt in.
>>
>>27334805
how do you survive? what do you do to fight boredom and depression? are you ashamed of being homeless?
>>
File: 1327333639995.jpg (62 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
1327333639995.jpg
62 KB, 700x415
>that feel when i busted my ass all day for one damn meal and it spilled onto the ground
>>
>>27335388
How do you check out books if you dont have an address or proof of one?
>>
>>27335564
I hunt to survive, I live innawoods so i mostly just hunt and forage. I read an absolute fuckton and play the guitar a lot so i dont get too bored. Not really ashamed, it's an alternative to being a NEET or a wagecuck.
>>27335591
I've burned squirrels some days so i know that feel homelessbro
>>27335609
Old library card from before
>>
>>27335609
You can get a small sized post-office box for ~$50 / 6 months here, it's useful for this kind of stuff. Along with a phone, nice set of clothes, various documents etc it's required to get a job if you ever want to be not homeless. There are a lot of barriers to employment which cost money.
>>
>>27335655
where do you live? isn't there like welfare or something you can get? also are you forced to play an acoustic because no electricity or do you have an electric somehow?
>>
>>27334805
Plz post pic of where you sleep + time stamp
>>
>>27335750
I live innawoods, I've never gotten welfare because of my morals so w/e, and yeah just an old acoustic
>>27335802
senpai i live in the woods and have to use the library computer do you really think i have a phone or a camera
>>
>>27335839
>Homeless
>Not stealing something which is readily available since most people carry a fucking phone or camera
Seriously, how hard would it be?
>>
>>27334805
And just as abruptly as he appeared, he goes to hide in the woods once more; Away from civilization. How majestic.
>>
Is your name Eric and do you work at kroger?
>>
>>27335874
While i do steal shit from normies camping at night i usually dont take shit like that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-19-39-47.png (439 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-19-39-47.png
439 KB, 1440x2560
Why do you run from the normie life,and are you equally happy?
>>
>>27336280
Mom died and I had nowhere to go, so i read up on survivalism and now I just survive, I used to live both the NEET and normie life and I'd say I'm much happier
>>
>>27336350

How do you survive in the rain and cold weather?
>>
>>27336350
give us proof that you're homeless
I doubt that a homeless person would care to share all of this with us
>>
>>27336411
rain is easy because i built myself a small shelter/hut, just sit in there when it gets rainy, but winter is a bitch, mostly just sitting next to the fire and wearing thick coats
>>27336516
refer to >>27336350
>>
saveup, go to india/nepal and become a yogi. you get to smoke weed all day and chill with other yogis while being in a warm climate, plus its conisdered a pretty honorable thing over there.
>>
>>27336755
what is a yogi and where do I sign up?
>>
>>27336755
I basically already do that but instead of weed I drink and instead of other yogis its other bums
>>
>>27336803

there are white yogis out in india, i think basically you go under a guru, and you'll be with a group of yogis. its considered an amazing feat over there, to not give into the materialism and women and such, etc. unlike in our countries where its mandatory. youtube some vids on sadhus/yogis, you'll see.
>>
>>27336869
do you have some experience with this stuff? I'm not happy with my life and I like the idea of commiting to something like that
>>
>>27336945

not really, but you have to be careful what sect you join some are very clean and some are very dirty and weird. you have to follow the philosophy according to the sect, mostly some which say the world is an illusion, we're trapped in a cycle of rebirth and the goal of life is to transcend all humanly desires and become one with the universe. someone told me he saw a bunch of russian yogis near the himalayas, and theres supposed to be great sages, known for doing amazing things.
>>
File: 1299896559568.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1299896559568.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>27334805
how are you not afraid every day and night? What do you do to sleep / make money and do you have a plan to get a shelter?
>>
>>27337069
do you have experience with meditation? I tried it so many times and it just leaves me bored as hell, thinking about stupid/painful shit in my life. If I could somehow find peace in my life without joining a cult in india all my problems would be solved
>>
So, I get that being a vagabond means getting into tough shit. Would a katana make a good weapon on the street?
>>
>>27337176

yes but for real success in meditation, it takes a very systematic and traditional approach, you won't be thinking in the state of meditation. i've got to amazing states of peace through it, but can't practice it due to so many distractions, 15 minutes isn't enough either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKC-qnjfwKc

also you could go to the buddhist route, there has to be away to live free and practice buddhism somewhere out there.
>>
>>27337176
You are supposed to just let the thoughts float away though. It's pretty difficult to do at first, but practice it and it gets easier. It's worth it, it helped me a lot.

You can be mindful doing almost anything too. Whenever you get caught in thought loops just stop and breath and let the thoughts float away. Weed helps too, if it doesn't make you paranoid.
>>
>>27337121
its whatever, i sleep inside my hut and have some traps around it so im not worried, and i sleep in my lean to. I make money mostly through raiding camping/drunk normies around the area at night, mostly by scaring them off then looting their places.
>>27337218
this isn't an anime, if you want weapons a spear is probably best, anything sharp on the end is good. Bows are really good because ammo is essentially free.
>>
>>27337218
No, just what the fuck.

I'm not op, but I've tramped around some and I'd say really all you need is an okay hunting knife, which is something you should have if you're /out/ anyways. Really, most people are chill if you don't do anything to piss them off. I've only ever gotten into fights with normies, other hobos and tramps just kinda leave you alone or sometimes are fun to talk to
>>
When I was 15 I left home for a few nights and slept in this tiny maybe 10 foot wide woods by a bike path, some one must of saw the fires I was making and called the cops then they took me home. Was a cool experience tho.

I've dreamt about living in the woods since I was 13, just surviving. I just need the balls to do it. Props to you tho. Sounds like such a chill life. although there's many struggles and it isn't easy I'd take that over the boring ass life i live now.
>>
>>27337266
thanks man, I'l look into it
>>
>>27337584
Do it senpai, you can start reading up on survivalism right now
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.