[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I self-medicate social anxiety without alcohol? My parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1444423705259.jpg (176 KB, 1205x805) Image search: [Google]
1444423705259.jpg
176 KB, 1205x805
How do I self-medicate social anxiety without alcohol?
My parents are forcing me back into wageslavery, but there's no way I can do it without some self-medication to make it possible to talk to people.
>>
>>27334614
Coffee, lots of coffee
>>
>>27334654
How would that help with social anxiety? In my experience that just makes me feel more anxious.
>>
>>27334947
yeah I can confirm that coffee is not a good idea
I like to pretend to be someone else when I'm at work, like a role in a movie, after a while you get used to it and it comes naturaly
>>
meditation
psychedelics
getting more sleep
>>
more suggestions
help me
>>
>dress up as blofeld
>don't get pussy in your lap
>>
>>27334614

What is your social anxiety based on?

Are you ugly? Are you incompetent? Have you been abused? Figure out what causes the social anxiety and treat that instead of getting drunk and making an ass out of yourself while you microwave burgers at McDonald's.
>>
>>27337541
This seems like a bad idea, I'm not op but my anxiety is based of how awful I look due to my height and facial structure, I can't change these.
>>
>>27337541
I have no idea what it's based on. I'm not particularly ugly, just average looking. I've just been a shy and awkward person my entire life, but it wasn't until I started high school that it started to ruin my life. Those 5 years completely fucked me up to the point where I can't even leave my house without having panic attacks.

I just need a quick solution to help me get out there, because if I don't get a job soon my parents are going to kick me out and if that happens I will 100% kill myself.
>>
>>27334614
You could try phenibut. It works for some people.
>>
>>27334614
just take a shot of vodka and some phenibut before work?
>>
>>27337740
Can you get that legally?
>>
>>27337801
in most countries. Its usually found in sports nutritions stores / sections irl. as a supplement
>>
>>27334614
>>27334614

Go to reddit RCSources and buy etizolam pellets, a legal benzo in 1mg tablets equipotent to xanax.

Take just enough to help the anxiety, 1/2 tab to a tab max
>>
>>27334614
As a telecom technician, I'd like to mention that photo is making me scream.
>>
Benzo's. And be careful, WD's are a fucking bitch.

I'll be melting into my bed if anyone needs me.
>>
>>27334614
what in someone supposed to do in a situation in OPs pic without looking autistic? i mean cmon even tom cruise would look awkward sitting next to two ppl kissing like that

oh and ontopic just bee urslef bro just act confident
>>
>>27337820
>>27337844
>>27338003
Thanks guys, I'll try these.
>>
>>27338070
Get up and walk off.
>>
>>27338116
Be careful with phenibut, its pretty strong stuff, do not redose/have beer just because you don't feel anything yet if you want to use it for work
>>
>>27337844
Can confirm that etiz is the shit. More clear headed than xanax if you ask me. Tolerance does build quick though so use sparingly
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.