[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
only post ITT if you dont have a cell phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: moderndayslaves.jpg (1 MB, 1616x976) Image search: [Google]
moderndayslaves.jpg
1 MB, 1616x976
26 kv neet reporting in from the basement, brehs im really starting to feel the pain of no cell phone.

normies have pretty much made it a requirement to have a smart jew to do anything now in days. im living in the past and i like it why must i pay the jew to have any fun?
>>
>>27334488
I'm the same age, but a normalfag. I have no cell phone and it's okay for me. I don't really need one, since I don't leave the house much. I just use my laptop.

I understand though OP, I always feel a pang of being left out when I see a new app being advertised that would make things really convenient. Or a cute looking game that's only for phones.
>>
What do you expect people to do when they want to invite you to a party? Send a carrier pigeon?
Stop being a niggardly bastard and fork over a few shekels.
>>
>>27334488
Me too. I may get one, but they won't work well if made too cheap. So I'm procrastinating for a lack of money.
>>
>>27334488
no phone
they are cancer but because of it I have no friends
>>
>>27334559
Why do you assume we'd get invited to parties? Late 20's is getting too old for that anyway.
>>
File: ay.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>27334537
i tried putting myself out there with online dating. i think i could have had a 19 y/o gf right now if i had a cellphone.

also a few other girls gave me their #, saying "i dont have a phone right now" ruins it every time. it really seems like you need to pay the jew or be alone
>>
>>27334488

Maybe because it's fucking convienent? Don't throw the baby out with the bath water, just because normies fuck it up for everyone else doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy the technology.

It's funny how contrarian everyone is. We were on the internet, using computers and computer-phones before most (well for me I always used a cheaper phone before it died and I had to upgrade to smart phone because that's all that's available) and yet the second the normies adapt the technology it gets thrown out.

We adapted it first because we saw the value, they copied US.

>>27334559

Also like I just said, that's all they make is smart phones with touch screens. And it's more convienent than a landline. Robots tend to reveal a lot more about themselves with their bias' then they realize. I have fucking job that can call me and ask for work at any moment, so having a phone on me all the time is vital.

>>27334605

Like the other anon said, it's a TOOL OF COMMUNICATION, how do you expect people to get a hold of you if they want to? Tell them to write a letter? Carrier pigeon? I don't understand how you can't just get that. Again it's "people I don't like use this thing so I can't" and that's the most self-defeating attitude. You're screwing yourself over to spite a normie who doesn't even think about you.
>>
My life has improved significantly since I broke my phone and decided not to fix it. I have a faceberg account and a pager for any career-related messages that have to get through.

Not like I ever texted anyone with it regardless, kek. It's also fun watching normalfags get uncomfortable any time there's silence, immediately burying themselves into their phones. I have evolved past that now.
>>
I'm 27 and I just like the convenience of knowing that no matter where I am I can post on /r9k/.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.