[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's into drugs here? What's your drugs of choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x637
Who's into drugs here? What's your drugs of choice? I love psychedelics. Tfw getting some 4 ACO DMT. Created the perfect music play list in my opinion for my trip. Feeling excited man.
>>
Bad pic OP, Buddha sitting under a tree becoming enlightened is not the same as doing drugs.
>>
File: 1443235747759.jpg (51 KB, 607x540) Image search: [Google]
1443235747759.jpg
51 KB, 607x540
>>27334272
My drug of choice is life!
and I guess anime too...
>>
>playlist
>DMT

isn't the trip 20 minutes at most?
>>
File: image.png (939 KB, 607x602) Image search: [Google]
image.png
939 KB, 607x602
>>27335630
4 ACO isn't the DMT you're thinking of. It's extracted psylocibin that makes a rather potent trip. But not as nearly as intense as ayahuasca DMT. Trip lasts 6-8 hours.
>>
Tripped for the first time ever on some 1p-LSD recently. I enjoyed myself thoroughly for a few hours, but I ended up having a bad trip for the rest of the duration. Simultaneously the best and worst experience of my life, would recommend.
>>
>>27334272
Gonna be smoking weed and watching weekend at bernies tonight should be good
>>
File: 88.jpg (97 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
97 KB, 596x380
>>27334272
Cannabis a couple times
MDMA (tested 95 pure, twice)
25B-NBOMe (by accident once)

Now I just sip overproof rum or vodka if I want to get a bit fuzzy
>>
>>27334272
>>27334272

4-Aco-Dmt is fun. I recommend smoking it on tinfoil! you avoid the awkward come up phase, instantly tryppy and beautiful Closed Eye Visuals
My drugs of choice is DMT all day
>>
i am a major escapist drugs are literally my reason to live i love dmt i snort and free it i take codeine i also do acid and mushrooms as well as smoke ass loads of weed ask me anything
>>
>>27337011
Do you have a job? How do you feel about yourself in this point in your life?
>>
>>27337060
yeah i have a job i am a waiter at night and the rest of the day i work at the grocer store as a shift manager i make ok money and i get alright tips bc good at my job but i wish i was a big boobed fem anon bc they are shitty at their job and still make more than me

my life is ok i mean no gf but idgaf i have a few close friends but mainly drugs and anime are my closest friends i wish i was different but i am ok with what i am now Im carful with what i take so i dont get addicted but thats my life
>>
Weed, downers, opiates, uppers, etc. Not a fan of hallucinogens at all. Heroin is my darling. Kind of really want to die. Recently got seizures from benzodiazepine withdrawal. Seriously considering a suicidal final binge so I can just be done with things.
>>
>>27337206
Holy living fuck I thought I was out of everything and I just found one last flubromazolam smarty. God fucking damn it, I can't resist. I really hope this doesn't give me seizures again.
>>
File: 2016-03-22 16.46.15-1.jpg (2 MB, 1054x2030) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22 16.46.15-1.jpg
2 MB, 1054x2030
I smoke weed pretty much all day every day. This is my vape pen. I am at work right now in the bathroom.

In a hospital.

I have access to vicodins, promethazine, codine, ect but i only put a little robitussin in my soda every now and then, nothing hardcore.

You would be suprised how hard it us to meet a nurse that counts medication. I just signed a control sheet for 17 pills and there are 15 they have been signing for like 10 days already. (Someone took 2 pills and noone cares)
>>
>>27337347
I got a shot of Dilly and a shot of Ativan at my latest hospital stay. Those were nice. But I was there because I was a jackass drug addict, so no takehomes.

Also, do you think taking a benzodiazepine a second time after ending withdrawal would be dangerous? They didn't seem too bothered about giving me the lorazepam when I was in the MRI, so I'm thinking this dose in itself won't do any real damage.
>>
Weed in edible form, makes my moods managable and desu even a better person my focus is great
>>
>>27334272
how'r you gonna blaze it, if that's not to intimate?
>>
Psychedelics are great for awakening. I prefer lucid dreaming though for escapism.
>>
>>27337376
Dilly? You must have beeb foaming at the mouth or something why are you taking those?

Find your ass some zoloft they are cheap these days. Or just smoke weed but also make sure you stay in school and get good grades man. You dont want to be 40 at mcdonalds
>>
File: 1393439877632.jpg (498 KB, 1980x1451) Image search: [Google]
1393439877632.jpg
498 KB, 1980x1451
>>27334286
true, but it is as close as you can get in 30min without repenting for your sins
>>
File: Rave.gif (320 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Rave.gif
320 KB, 450x253
Favorites
3: LSD
2:Psylocibin
1:MDMA/MDA
Least favorite
Benzos
>>
File: 1386651712953.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386651712953.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
how the fuck do you find drug dealers r9k? my old adderall dealer got busted i think cause i haven't heard from him in ages and it's fucking impossible to find addy in australia.
>>
>>27338570
Through friends.
originality
>>
>>27338570
Op here. I'm 19 and prescribed Adderall for life. And I use to have the same problems as you. Always looking for dealers but I got sick and tired of their shit. All of them were just unreliable degenerate dipshits, could never meet a decent one. So I just quit buying weed from them and I just try to get shit online from RC vendors like purpose chem. I'm not sure if you could do that though since you live in Australia, there may some but not to my knowledge.
>>
>>27334272
I've done coke (crack, base and powder), PCP/angel dust, LSD, MDMA, heroin, ketamine, GHB, shrooms, speed.. Now i just stick to weed (daily), beer, whiskey, coffee and cigarettes. Had some great ketamine trips tho... Miss it sometimes, but i'd be dead if i continued that way. RIP J-L.
>>
I ate six packets (9 grams) of morning glory flying saucer seeds about three or four hours ago and feel basically nothing. Is this whole thing bullshit or is it just really subtle?

I fucking love Dxm but I did it way too much and haven't been able to get a good trip going on in about four months so I've just abandoned it.

What are some good ones to check out that you can get really easily and with no friends and with mommy's credit card while grocery shopping? Unisom is chill, benadryl is interesting, but Benzedrex just made me fall asleep for some reason.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.