[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piercings/tattoos = human trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: bullring.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
bullring.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
Daily reminder that piercings are garbage and tattoos are even worse. And no, yours isn't an exception, and you don't have a "good one".
>>
File: LL.jpg (100 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
100 KB, 350x468
>>27334236
Agreed.
Not that our femanons matter anyway, they could set themselves on fire and it wouldn't make them any worse / better.
>>
>>27334236
Piercings are retarded, sure, but tattoos arent really that bad if they arent out of control.
If you tattoo something on your face/other easily visible place, you are a freak.
>>
>>27334468
>but tattoos arent really that bad

Wrong. You don't have a "good one".
>>
>>27334514
what? is that like an insult?
>>
>>27334236
Piercings and stretched ears are great (but not larger than 00g), tattoos are total trash.
>>
Piercings are worse than tattoos IMO, at least a tattoo doesn't destroy the shape of the body

piercings look like some weird tumor like growth
>>
>>27334236
Why do you think that?

orig
>>
File: suicide-girl-nude-boobs.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
suicide-girl-nude-boobs.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>inb4 cuck

I know I'm going against the consensus of /r9k/'s redpill code but I have fetish for girls with tattoos (but only if they have tasteful designs, not stupid shit like cupcakes, toons, birdies or dolphins) and minimal piercings (specially nipple piercings)

because they remind me of mid-late 00s era goth or emo/scene qts. Too bad most body-mods are sported by batshit meanie tumblrinas these days.

yet, also against /r9k/'s consensus, I can't stand shy, introverted or socially awkward girls (like an irl version of Tomoko from Watamote).
>>
>>27335343
Same for me desu, but I don't understand why anyone would dislike introverted girls.
>>
>>27335343
Yep, a few hot girls can pull off the look, vast majority can't and look shit though and it's still inherently trashy. Pure pump and dump material.

>>27334538
Naval i can understand liking on a toned hot bird, but facial or ones through the erogenous zones just look utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>27334236

Completely agree.
I honestly think that body"art" is degenerate, and vile.
>>
>>27334236
This girl at my work has that bullring plus two more in her lip. What does that say about her? She also has her hair dyed a funky color.
>>
Tattoos are an instant turn off. Doesn't matter how good looking a woman is, it is ruined by covering it with a tattoo.

I think it's like having a kid: it shows poor life choices with a disregard for the future.
>>
File: sensible-chuckle.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible-chuckle.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>27335343
>suicide-girl-nude-boobs.jpg
>>
Tattoos and piercings say "I was born lower class"
>>
>>27334565
I'm not sure you know what piercing is
>>
>>27336328
I agree
I've never seen a higher ranking individual with tatoos or piercings
criminals don't count
>>
>>27334236
The tattoo thing is literally the worst. They all look so bad, and like 75% of women have them. And whenever you say something about it everyone's like "her body her choice". Well no shit, but they still look fucking awful.
>>
File: 1455012469335.jpg (121 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
1455012469335.jpg
121 KB, 800x649
>>27335343
That depends on the kind of 'shy' girl we're talking about.
>>27334565
That depends. Small piercings leave a small hole that will close, tattoos will stay there forever.
>>
>>27336506
Plenty of rich hipster bitches have tattoos and piercings.
>>
>>27335687

because if she's shy it means she has a boring personality due to lack of interaction and she expects YOU to do all the work like approaching and engaging in interesting conversation. Plus most shy girls will talk shit about you behind your back for things she won't confront you about.

yes I had experience with girls like that. which is why I never got robots fascination with girls like Tomoko.
>>
>>27336503

piercinfag detected

enjoy your artsy metal snot hanging out of your nose
>>
>>27336586
yeah but I mean people who have actualy done something to get to where you are, not daddy's girls with lots of money and spare time
>>
File: 1458682526840.jpg (238 KB, 645x1084) Image search: [Google]
1458682526840.jpg
238 KB, 645x1084
>>27336589
>if shes shy she it means she has a boring personality

um what? this whole board is full of shy motherfuckers and I've seen a lot of personality come thru posts. have also met plenty of people that are shy and then come out of their shell when theyre comfy with me and end up having a good personality.

kind of a stupid assumption, tbhfampai
>>
>>27336573

I'd still would rather date the one on the left. She knows how to dress to impress, has a more fun personality and if she can put on an act like that, it means she knows how to role-play.

the one on the right looks like she has too many issues and emotional baggage and will mostly likely be a clingy creepy psychopath. Plus she will also suck in the sack (in a bad way) because she will ALSO expect you to do all the work.

>inb4 cuck

the one one the right will also be likely to cuck you since she has no will of her own she can be manipulated by another guy (namely Chad)
>>
>Love tattoos
>Love piercings
>Don't want to get cucked

Perfectly fine with being alone the rest of my life desu
>>
>>27336636

maybe they're not shy but just quiet. a good conversationalist is made with experience like most things in life so shy people don't develop good convo skills.

the main reason I don't like shy girls is because they're lazy and expect you to do everyting
>>
>>27336875
>ywn have a qt emo-goth g/f with cool tats and pierced nips who likes to rock out to the same music as you

know this feel bro

I stopped holding out hope for that pierced and inked goth/alt qt because I'm afraid most alt-girls these days are manipulated by tumblr into thinking open-relationships are liberating because of "current year" memes

>>27336602

not him, but sometimes I think I'm the only one on this board with piercings and ink. maybe that's why I'm drawn to girls like that. Yet oddly enough I don't feel anything for traps like many here.

to each his own
>>
File: r4VQStsrgl4.jpg (46 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
r4VQStsrgl4.jpg
46 KB, 604x403
I love goth/punk/whatever sluts
>>
>>27336602
not yet, but soon to be, septum of course
>>
File: 1449244313934.png (334 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1449244313934.png
334 KB, 400x534
>>27337312
I hope you're a woman, because dudes who get septa are fucking fag tier.

In fact, there's no reason to get pierced unless you're a cute punk girl.

>but muh self expression

Is it really self expression when everyone does it?
>>
File: barelyevil14.jpg (240 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
barelyevil14.jpg
240 KB, 600x900
>>27337175

mah nigga. though most robots will call us cucks because of "muh redflag" meemees.

if a girl doesn't have ink on her or is too basic bitch, that's actually a bigger red-flag for me.Plus I'm a tattoo fan and I just want a qt who admires my ink too while admire her's.

>ywn be the canvas of a qt punk/goth/alt female tattoo artist
>because you have too much ink on you for her to work on
>>
>>27336832
>clingy creepy psychopath.
Hot
>>
>>27337367
Everyone does it? I've never seen a person with pierced septum IRL.
>>
>>27338158
Skipped out on college, eh?
>>
>>27338084

It's not actually.
>>
>>27336506
Confirmation bias friend. I know plenty of very wealthy successful people with tattoos.
>>
>>27334236
I have an ice breathing dragon in armor wrapped around the white house killing the soul of America on my leg
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.