[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you wake up tomorrow and suddenly see you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: willferrell.jpg (184 KB, 1531x1019) Image search: [Google]
willferrell.jpg
184 KB, 1531x1019
What would you do if you wake up tomorrow and suddenly see you had turned into a 10/10
>>
>>27334163
Same thing, possibly buy a whore just to see what dumb shit she says like "why do you need a whore"
>>
>>27334163
kill all other 10's, leave only 9's and 8's and i'll be the leader of the new eugenic age of looking good.
>>
>>27334163
Sit and cry because it is all a lie
>>
I'd go for a walk in the outside world, among the normies. Bask in the significantly increased attention. And then start to get seriously paranoid because absolutely everyone is looking at me. Then I'd go home.
>>
>>27334163
freak out and ask my parents what the fuck happened to my face
>>
>>27334163
Not much, living outside the chad lifestyle left us with only beta behaviors. Might get laid but not twice with the same grill after she figures us out.
>>
>>27334329
I have an Italian exchange student in my university who barely speaks English and is autistic af (all the package- boring, awkward, a bit dumb, shit sense of humour etc) but he got god-tier face genes I've heard numerous times qt girls asking his male friends to introduce them to him. His autism led normies to believe he was gay because he wasn't chasing girls but he still gets laid more than all r9k combined.

I envy him so much ;_;
>>
Live my life as always except having sex every day.
>>
>>27334163
Play video games, watch the final episode of Phantom World, wait for Ace Attorney anime and weeb games in summer
>>
97% of /r9k/ would leave their houses hitting on all qt girls they see like retarded spergs thinking they will fuck them simply for looking good and reality would smash their faces in so hard they would go back into being ugly.

Status >>>>>>>>>>> Looks
>>
>>27334163
Go into work and ask for the rest of the day off because I'd get it.

Call centers are beyond a joke. I just learned today that all the 18/19 year olds in my office who do bullshit admin jobs for the 50 year old womanizer manager and literally sit and do nothing all day get paid an extra $210 a month.

Looks and youth are everything in this world.
>>
>>27334560

Basically this. Actually, you'd be better off just getting a good job instead. The first thing I'd do is go out and get the best job my CV allows, and I'd get it just because I'm incredibly attractive.
>>
I would still be an awkward fuck and my quality of life would probably not change

On the bright side I geuss I could use tinder for one time fucks now
>>
File: yes! want.jpg (39 KB, 325x415) Image search: [Google]
yes! want.jpg
39 KB, 325x415
>>27334163
I would probably LITERALLY die of happiness.
>>
>>27334185
but if you're killing 10's, isn't that the opposite of eugenics' intended purpose?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.