[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi my fellow robots, I'm asking you because I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hi my fellow robots, I'm asking you because I don't really know who to ask for help.
So I've been in this kind of relationship with this cute 7/10 for about three months now. First weeks felt like dreaming, we texted each other every day for hours, after our first awkward date our relationship started to develop also in the "physical" sense. Hugging, kissing and all that. One day I went to her home to watch a movie and we ended up on her bed, kissing passionately, hugging, and some foreplay. More or less a week after we were texting, she said she thought she rushed the stages of our relationship, that she's scared to fuck up and feel bad because of us and that overall she's having doubts because I don't talk a lot and she "never knows what I'm thinking".
Now we rarely date, more or less once a week and I haven't kissed her since that time at her place. I don't know guys, she just feels more distant.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? I really like her, we have a lot in common but things seem not to be working out well.
Help
>>
>>27333982
You don't know the rule of 3 months?
>>
>>27333982
>because I don't talk a lot and she "never knows what I'm thinking"
Sounds like you know what she wants more of. Better give her the bad news before you get too attached.
>>
>>27334376
I don't know man, I like her and I'm too much of a bitch to just let her go, I just would like to make her feel closer to me
>>
YOU ARE BORING TO HER YOU IDIOT.
>>
>>27333982
>So I've been in this kind of relationship
bye normalfage
>>
>>27334349
>rule of 3 months
What kind of cuck rule is that? If she's long term relationship material you fuck on the third date, that's how it's always done. Waiting longer means you're beta, fucking sooner means she's a slut and only suitable for one night stands.
>>
>>27333982
I think that my problem is that I think too much, every time I'm with her I always think before speaking. Maybe she thinks that I'm not being natural, but for fucks sake that's my way of being natural
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.