[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what is even the fucking point in trying to be alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6879.jpg (94 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6879.jpg
94 KB, 400x267
Robots, what is even the fucking point in trying to be alpha if you are ugly? Today I did something that would get ANY chad laid and it got me disgraced.

>Name is Peter
>Invited the girl I orbit for a 'study lunch' as we are in the same studying group
>Tell her I will make Lebanese food for us to eat
>She seems excited
>Buy 20 pieces of Pita bread and nothing else
>She comes to my house
>She walks in
>Looks at the table and asks why there is so much pita bread
>Laugh and tell her 'because it is time you and Peter bred!'
>she makes a fucking shitty excuse to leave
>won't respond to my messages

I am sure I will fail this class because of her. fucking bitch.
>>
>>27333919
>Buy 20 pieces of Pita bread and nothing else

chad would have never done something like that, it's too much work
>>
>>27333919
Damn that's alpha as fuck. You don't need to be handsome, just /fit/ and it'll do something better than what you got. At the very least you can mention this later as an embaressing story, girls love that shit.
>>
Whaaaat girls usually love puns especially when it involves a guy she thinks wants to study immediately fucking her for the purpose of impregnantig her. She must be a feminazi
>>
>>27333919
You've severely misunderstood Chad logic if you think that this is in any way acceptable behaviour for a non-autistic human.
>>
>>27333919
>Makes shitty pun
>Girl doesn't laugh at your shitty pun
>Thinks the problem is that he's not a "chad"

Yeah gl buddy
>>
>>27333919
What? I don't understand? is this real?
>>
>>27333919
you got me anon. If I came over, my pussy be wet as fuckkk
>>
>>27333919
Holy shit the cringe. Who the fuck invites someone for dinner and only serves bread with nothing else, fucking autis.
>>
>>27333919
haha

holy shit please be real
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.