[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else going out every weekend yet still didn't manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tfw.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
109 KB, 824x637
Anyone else going out every weekend yet still didn't manage to find a girlfriend?

How do you cope with being alone robots?
>>
>>27333659
I prefer being alone.

Who the hell has the energy to go out every weekend anyway?
>>
>>27333678
you are not going to fucking labor camp dude, it's having 3 or 4 beers while shooting the shit with your friends in a pub, watching some shitty cover band.
>>
>>27333659
I almost killed myself one Saturday night a couple of years ago when trying to do this. Then I figured, fuck it, I am more important than pussy and gave up. I started doing other stuff. Now I am a regular shitposter here, never been happier.
>>
>>27333740
But thats fucking pathetic, man.
>>
I lived that life but I was young and stupid. I went to bars with friends or rather friends of friends and sat with them until I left.

Ofcourse I didn't meet a girl I never tried. I was just out so I wasn't at home feeling like I wasn't trying.
>>
>>27333849
>Implying
Have tested personally. gf's and sex are, in fact, highly overrated
>>
>>27333917
only overrated if you are shit at it
>>
>>27334139
takes two to tango
>>
File: 1409160296781.jpg (32 KB, 322x227) Image search: [Google]
1409160296781.jpg
32 KB, 322x227
>>27333659

>had some female friend drag me to a dance on a house party
>2 minutes in she is basically hanging on my neck
>whispers in my ear that I smell good
>awkwardly finish dance and fuck off to the kitchen to drink beer and calm nerves
>nearly pass out on a couch later, drank way too much
>notice that I actually planted my head on some girls tits
>I do not even know her name, see her for the first time
>5 minutes later I pass out completely and wake up to her eating my face
>unable to move, feel like I am just watching things unfold from above
>she grabs my dick
>get a sudden rush of energy and get up
>go upstairs without saying a word and crash in hosts bed

I basically do all of this to myself, I guess I am just extremely afraid of intimacy.
All I ever wanted is a good female friend to goof around with, but you never get what you wish for.
Fuck this gay earth man.
>>
>>27333659
I decided girlfriends are not for me. I'm coping by setting a point and fixating on that. The point being finishing my PHD and spend the job money (I do physics, 100% chance of getting work) on my friends.
>>
I went out many times to the student pub and such. I've probably went out about 100 times by now.
I have had fun since I get drunk and that's the only time I socialize since I am a friendless kv but not one of those times has any girl shown any interest in me. I went to have fun and not to waste my time going around hitting on girls.

And normalfags say "just go out and have fun and girls will come to you".
>>
>>27333659
lol who writes this shit
this never happens in real life - life isn't like the movies anon
>>
>>27333659
I've managed to be generally happy, to be honest.

Sure I get lonely sometimes but I have a couple good friends and we all do stuff regularly. I think if I keep this up I may be able to train myself to be completely okay with being single and enjoying life as best as possible.
>>
>>27333659
loneliness sometimes feels unpleasant, but what hurts me the most is how disappointed my parents and grandparents are with me being worse than everybody else, for not having a girlfriend
>>
>>27333659
Retro vidya and shitposting on the interwebs.

Girls don't show that kind of interest in me anyway, sober or drunk.

>A few years back
>Go out to an alternative club
>End up in the room playing the harder stuff
>Fixate on a girl owning the dance floor, she's just totally in the zone
>Can't take my eyes off her
>Know deep down I could never get with her
>Go home feeling depressed

>Also a few years ago
>Out with a friend, we're not exactly sober
>Drags me to a club, I wasn't up for it but figured we wouldn't stay long
>End up in the basement room which plays dance music nonstop
>My friend starts goofing around showing off for a group of girls
>One of the girls visibly recoils at the idea of getting to know me
>My friend agrees to buy them drinks. They disappear while he's at the bar
>My friend comes back, goes to the corner and starts crying, surrounded by multiple drinks
>Would have had some to make it less of a waste, but none of them are my choices of drink
>Some dude comes over and asks if he's OK
>Eventually manage to get him to leave and head across the street for a Subway
>Eat Subway and rant about shallow bitches

Heed these cautionary tales!
>>
File: 1429394740374.jpg (31 KB, 460x516) Image search: [Google]
1429394740374.jpg
31 KB, 460x516
>>27337253
not having a gf shouldn't looked down upon I never got that. I am not ugly and I've had a handful of srs gfs and I've been single 90% of my time. I don't think its bad. Just haven't found a good women yet
>>
>>27337549
why did your friend cry? Is he a beta bitch ?
>>
File: 1457813056993.jpg (102 KB, 780x928) Image search: [Google]
1457813056993.jpg
102 KB, 780x928
I just have to accept it.
What choice do I have?
I cant force someone to like/love me.
>>
>>27337596
Yes.
Although surprisingly he has a gf now.

She's black and has a kid
>>
I really don't enjoy going out either. It's why I feel so at home here. I always feel out of place and anxious in social settings. My friends basically force me to go to parties and get togethers, and even though I don't like going, I'm grateful that they push me to go. If it wasn't for them I would have never met my boyfriend, and I wouldn't have learned how to deal with countless social situations.

My advice to fellow bots is this: just suck it up and go! Have your friends force you if that's what it takes. You will learn a lot from going to parties and you might even meet someone special.
>>
>>27333849
According to who? Who are you to judge?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.