[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write your own anime plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: smuganimegirl3.jpg (28 KB, 271x231) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl3.jpg
28 KB, 271x231
This thread is for your original anime ideas. I'll start.

>set in a post-apocalyptic world where rural Japan is home to travelling gangs of survivors
>all of them are lolis
>when the gangs come across each other, they engage in combat
>using rubber bullets and plastic swords
>the losers are molested by the winners, in graphic detail
>the lolis are enslaved by the winners as sex slaves
>every once in a while an uprising happens, where the lolis molest their molesters and take command of them
>eventually a superior loli army is formed, with a loli shogun at its command
>she wages an assault on fortress tokyo, where the remnants of the government are located
>all of the government is lolis
>the survivors overthrow the government and make love to them on camera
>roll credits

That's mine, what's yours?
>>
>>27333100
>edo Japan
>main character is a warrior daimyo
>sudden zombie apocalypse that spreads throughout the entire country swiftly
>5-7 clans close their borders and keep them under watch etc. etc.
>follow as they fight the undead and other clans for survival

I've wanted to see this for a very long time..
>>
A 14 year old high school student gets powers and beats all the bad guys while getting the girl with no effort.
>>
>>27333100
>set in modern Japan
>poos
>wees
>farts
>bum bums
>big cums
>>
>High school kids doing high school stuff
>Somehow find super secret mech
>SUDDENLY
>Evil alien empire attacks
>Kid gets into the mech
>Promptly dies from random small fries
>Children would have no idea how to operate complicated machinery to begin with
>Main story begins following the evil empire on their way to conquering the universe
>>
>>27333137
>zombie plot
trash
>>
>>27333335
Well, any kind of apocalypse would work. Zombies is the first thing that came to mind. Would just plague work better ?
>>
>>27333137
>wasting a perfectly good edo era samurai plot with zombies

Kill yourself
>>
>>27333310
>Main story begins
kek
>>
>>27333100
Why Can't I Just Die Already!?!?!
>MC has shitty life
>kills himself
>ends up emotionally traumatizing his parents and people at school
>especially one girl who had a crush on him
>he tries to pass on to the afterlife
>a goddess yells at him about being such a selfish prick and makes him fix what he did before he can pass on
>he can't directly interact or communicate with living things anymore so he has to do everything indirectly to set up this girl with another guy and help her get over her traumatizing experiences
set as a generic forgettable ecchi comedy that will do decently well for one season and nothing more
>>
>first episode is about an old man, he's a failure, a psychopath, the episode ends with him murdering and raping a woman, make it edgy and sexual to appeal to teens
>episodes work in reverse chronological order; 26 episodes total
>see his downfall, many scenes in which the viewer can relate to the man, lots of symbolism with audience-content
>by the end it's shown as him as a playful boy, some stupid monologue about life
>you don't know if you feel sympathy because he murdered someone on the first episode
>>
An Indian man comes across a magical toilet that is actually a portal to the machine elve dimension the second he takes a shit
>>
>>27333388
Have you ever seen Colorful? Its about a suicide attempt given a second chance.
>>
>>27333418
no, but the point here is not that the guy is being given a second chance, it's that he fucked up and has to fix it as a spooky ghost by possessing people and moving objects and shit to essentially cuck himself before he gets to move on
>>
>>27333351
See
>>27333347
THIS IS ORIGINAL UFKC YOU ROBVOTI FUCMPOTERHFUCKERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27333397

Once he's there the portal behind him closes as he falls on his feet and a bunch of shit just drips on him.
He is blown away at the sight of machine elve inhabitants and machine elve castles and streets and machine elve ice cream trucks.
The Indian man starts walking with each step feeling like an orgasm until a group of machine elves arrest him and take him to the machine elve King, as it turns out by episode 5, the Indian man is the lost Prince of machinelvenia and has came back to be the heir of his machine elve dad's kingdom to gear the machine elves against a war with the machine demons
>>
>>27333397
>indians
>toilets
nah
>>
>>27333394
another idea
>four different eras in time with the same plot and occurrences happening to the main character (Ancient Egypt, Germany pre fascism, Tang Dynasty, Modern Day)
>each consecutive episode develops the plot in different settings and time eras, characters have very similar names so the audience can associate characters from different timelines
>there's a love story, a war is introduced, losing some family, making friends, losing friends (from war - for older eras, accidents - for modern)
>character progresses into nihilism
>the last episode shows all four characters near a significant and well known building (so the audience knows where they're from), all saying the same thing, it's in four panels.
>he says something like "I wonder if someone understands me", or something that has to do with the absurdity and repetitive nature of life, questioning our uniqueness
>cuts to black
>>
>>27333489
and these are all seperate characters, they are just going through similar things.
>>
>>27333100
>all of them are lolis
so its gonna be shit and you target retarded neckbeards as audience.
>>
>>27333538
I only target myself as the audience. Lolis are for the superior taste of people such as myself.
>>
File: 1437180402011.jpg (32 KB, 150x402) Image search: [Google]
1437180402011.jpg
32 KB, 150x402
>>27333554

This guy right here knows what he's going on about
>>
>>27333571
>the current year
>not being a lolicon

Plebs everywhere around me.
>>
>>27333489
>>27333508
another idea:
>something like those online rpg animes where the character is inside the game
>he's handsome
>super, epic, well animated battles with generic shonen plot
>ends with the game shutting down, the main character is an acne riddle, fatass, the setting changes from a vibrant and exciting world from the game to a dark, unlit room with trash everywhere
>cuts to his computer screen, where he clicks another game and it shows the install bar, with his soulless eyes being slightly mirrored on the computer screen
>>
Battle manga about a newly formed gang in a fictional world aiming to be king of the underworld, main character gets a bunch of people to join his crew and they go and do gang shit except these guys are all strong as fuck, punching and kicking people through walls and shit, german suplexes powerful enough to break a cliff etc etc.
Crazy hijinks also ensue such as one of the rival gangs showing up to a rumble with a bear in a leather jacket and hotpants, the manliest member of the protags crew who uses exclusively wrestling techniques has to 1v1 this bear in order to win the fight.
>>
>>27333625
This is actually a great idea. It would never be made though, because the Nips need a certain amount of power fantasy in their cartoons. Holding a mirror up to their lives would cause problems.
>>
>>27333554
they appeal on instincts and things you dont have. they are just a candy in a bear trap for hobos. you may have a little joy in them, but they are useless and shit.
>>
>>27333645
it wouldn't cause problems
it would just sell really shitty if you made it anything other than the very end of the last book you write
and from then on, it would sell like shit
>>
>>27333625
another idea:
>a man is in a coma
>the episodes are his dreams, with subtle imagery of what people are talking near him outside of his coma induced sleep - pulling the plug, who will inherit his money, his children talking [some who care, some who don't], his wife who thought she hated him actually loved him
>very colorful imagery (lsd colors, etc.), strange wacky characters with dark undertones
>through the episodes, indirectly tell his life story
>his wife is divorcing him, an unhappy marriage, one of his kids died from an overdose, he had dreams of being a writer, became an office slave, etc.
>series ends with the hospital staff pulling the plug, some good disclosure within his family, idk
>>
>>27333762
different animation styles to from different animation production companies, that would be fun

anyone else want to contribute, or can I write more ideas?
>>
>set in the grimy underbelly of a sprawling Megacity
>the protagonist a meek, but bright eyed street urchin turned cold-blooded killer following the death of his mentor & big brother at the hands of an unknown killer with a strange government insignia
>follows his journey through the seedy streets, animated by a desire to bring down the city he feels responsible for all his misery
>armed only with his wits & his knowledge of the city he grew up in he navigates his way to power as an amoral, dead inside, sociopath
>accompanied by a strong-willed runaway from a wealthy high-society family who becomes enamored with him after he saves her from street thugs
>as he digs deeper into the streets he uncovers more the mystery behind his brother's death as well as picking up a retinue of other city-dwellers that he comes across on his journey
>>
>>27333394
i would probably watch that, at least the first few episodes.
>>
>>27333965

wag wam , literally anything written ever , the loli shit was more original than what you just spewed out
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.