[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are INTPs so autistic? In all seriousness, the description
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mqczwfE2wG1sohs0co2_1280.png (964 KB, 805x943) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqczwfE2wG1sohs0co2_1280.png
964 KB, 805x943
Why are INTPs so autistic?

In all seriousness, the description of an autistic person and the description of an INTP are almost the same.
>>
How so? This comment is confirmed original.
>>
I'm always in my head, and don't pay attention too most people. However I've done an ok job at faking social situations, so I can see that people who haven't learned to do that as being lacked autistic.
>>
>>27333706
Holy shit my autocorrect errors. This is why I don't post.
>>
>>27333096
Really? Can't say I've been called an autist anytime recently, easy to fake everything with normies, none of them even know the real me.
>>
>>27333788
That's what I was attempting to say in>>27333706 . I'm sure not everyone can fake or sees the point in falling and thus would be labeled autistic
>>
They're similar in some ways, both INTP's and autists spend a lot of time in their heads, and they are both highly logical and deal with emotions poorly.
There are some differences though. Most importantly, INTP's have Extraverted iNtuition (Ne) as secondary function, which conflicts with most autism symptoms. For example, Ne makes INTP's dislike schedules and routines, (autists love these, and get upset when their routines are interrupted), and makes them change hobbies and interests frequently (autists tend to stick with the same narrow interests).
>>
>>27333788
>Can't say I've been called an autist anytime recently
Hate to break it to you anon, but nobody is going to call you out for being an autist in real life, people don't even do it to people who are actually autistic. Just because nobody is going to say it to your face, doesn't mean they can't see through your facade. You can't judge how you're truly seen by other people on what you're told. You're the only judge, and it's something you're going to need to figure out by yourself.
>>
>>27335022
Hmm.. that's a very valid point, however I doubt I'd have people to hang out with if they could though
>>
>>27333096
ok, so i'm an INTP with diagnosed autism, and I'll just say that it's probably due to the whole "extraverted mind yet introverted actions" type deal. >>27334281 is somewhat correct, but desu not all autistic people like routines. i try to make them for just general self-improvement but idk, i think i'm still quite spontaneous in some actions and choices.

>>27335022
this is correct. in fact, op, you should just try not to worry what other people think. i'm not saying you should disregard your self-image (this is a basic human skill), but constantly fearing a potential inability to manage it properly will just do far more harm than good.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.