[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robotrippers here? What was your first time robotripping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Dextrometorfano[1].jpg (599 KB, 1611x1479) Image search: [Google]
Dextrometorfano[1].jpg
599 KB, 1611x1479
Any robotrippers here? What was your first time robotripping like? Do not be afraid of going into detail, I'm keeping this thread bookmarked/tabbed all day.
>>
>>27333063
idk about the first time but yesterday i tripped and stubbed my toe on my metal bed frame hurt real bad 0/10
>>
>>27333063
I've never robotripped but ketamine and mxe were great and supposedly similar. No sense of body. I felt like I was in a dream, floating through a forest.
>>
>>27333063
Uneventful, I fell asleep. Had some sick dreams though.
>>
first time was pretty nice
second time i did about the same dose and it was awful. "bad thoughts" got stuck in my head and i couldn't get it out of my head.
It really isn't a drug that people should be using regularly
it saddens me that so many robots use this shit daily
>>
>>27333063
how do find the courage to ask dxm at the pharmacy?

>>27333081
xdd
>>
It was weird but I might've taken an awkward dose that got me to high first plateau / low second plateau. Basically I just puked, walked like a robot, and music was somewhat more interesting but not even enhanced as much as weed does. Lots of jaw clenching and nausea. The comedown felt nice but wasn't worth it overall.
>>
>>27333112
Alright, listen up.

I have very, very severe social anxiety and rarely leave my house so I had to construct this myself.

(disclaimer: you *have* to be 18 or older or you will be carded)

step 1: wear sunglasses
step 2: have about 15 bucks assuming you're buying namebrand DXM
step 3: cop a shopping cart
step 4: pretend to cough as you're walking around the store
step 5: drop things like water and maybe an apple or two into your cart so you don't look like a fucking drug fiend
step 6: put your DXM into the cart
step 7: walk up to the counter and increase the frequencies of your coughing facade
step 8: say thank you as the person working the register readies up your shit into a bag
step 9: walk out but do not run

the sunglasses will prevent eye contact

Trust me man I do this all the time and it never, ever fails. Happy tripping.
>>
is $1 for 225mg of pure dxm a good deal?

havent done that shit in over 3 years but the dollar store near my house sells 15 15mg gels for a dollar and it got me thinking
>>
>>27333232
gel caps for a fucking dollar? what? where do you live dude?
>>
>>27333184
you're an idiot

NEVER fake cough. that's just stupid. most of them know what you're doing just by the fact that they have to check ID for the product

if you're a young man buying cough syrup, they know what you're doing. if you're over 18 though they don't give a fuck about what you're doing
>>
>>27333273
There's no problem in the first place if you're 18 or older you goddamn nematode, except for anxiety and courage-building, which is what I was talking about.
>>
>>27333244
it's a dollar store bruh. I'll take a picture of the $1 gelcaps tomorrow if you don't believe me. Check r9k tomorrow
>>
File: 1431202046400.png (68 KB, 322x350) Image search: [Google]
1431202046400.png
68 KB, 322x350
tried it once years ago when i didnt have much drug experience.
>drink the whole bottle with 600mg dxm
>feeling severely 'fucked up', similar to being drunk for hours and tripping a little
>eventually got too dizzy and threw up and then went to sleep early

didn't leave a lasting impression like weed or other psychedelics so i never felt like trying it again, just used the other bottle i purchased for when i actually had a dry cough and it works pretty well.
>>
Just in case any newcomers want to try this don't get anything with acetaminophen in it.
You will get liver failure
>>
>>27333374
Word (OCCCCC)
>>
>>27333387
What are psychedelics like? Is it basically like "Across the Universe" by The Beatles?
>>
>>27333387
also purchasing two bottles at once was no problem.
DXM is not as popular as codeine and other OTC pain pills.
>>
I've never tried robotripping. I've smoked weed and taken mushrooms. I hated both because they give me horrible anxiety/remind me how much my life is shit. Is this stuff for me? Always wanted to try it.
>>
>>27333484
Opiates would be for you.
>>
>>27333501
no they would be bad because he would like them too much, use them to escape feeling bad to feel good, get hooked and eventually shoot heroin daily
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.