[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots: -Mentally ill -promiscous -incapable of distinguishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455460279186.jpg (250 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1455460279186.jpg
250 KB, 500x735
Fembots:

-Mentally ill
-promiscous
-incapable of distinguishing between love and sexual attention meaning they'll hop onto a dick whenever they feel alone
-attention whores
-will cheat at the drop of a hat

Stacies>fembots

always
>>
File: tumblr_njxzlrul5k1sd72xuo1_500.jpg (47 KB, 439x593) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njxzlrul5k1sd72xuo1_500.jpg
47 KB, 439x593
>>27333058
I kinda agree here. I know it's kinda impossible for a robot to get a Stacy but if he got one, chances are she would be a better wife than a fembot.
And the sole reason as you stated is the mentally ill part. They have nothing to prove and are secure about themselves, they are stable people so a Stacy would know what is acceptable and what is not in a relationship.
>>
>>27333058
I'm schizophrenic and all I want is a mentally ill gf to comfort
>>
>>27333058
Agreed. Girls must go after Chad for similar reasons.
>>
>>27333162

It would probably entertaining for an outsider to see how you two would annihilate each other
>>
>>27333226
How would we ruin each other? I'm not very violent.
>>
>>27333223

Robots are much less likely to cheat though because they have less options
>>
>>27333058

>Mentally ill
Depression and anxiety are not mental illnesses. Like 40% of all people have them.
Grow the fuck up
>promiscuous
No, and stacies are pure. They fuck chad everyday.
>Attention whores
All girls are attention whores
>Will cheat
All girls will

Fembot = female robot. Everything that applies to a malebot applies to a fembot.
>>
>>27333242
Given enough time a robot would meet someone to jump ship with. Better it happen sooner with Chad so she doesn't get to attached.
>>
>>27333302
>Given enough time a robot would meet someone to jump ship with
>Given enough time a robot will give up on the only relationship he managed to score by a miracle and go for someone else aka something that doesn't exist.

I don't have enough keks for you, friendo.
The closest thing to a robot is a 50 year old lonely ugly woman that never had a relationship, has 60 cats in her house, lives a lone is desperate for a husband.
>>
>>27333356
Robots narcissists after they got their egos pumped back up they ditch the girl, jump back into the dating world, and fall flat on their face.
>>
>>27333411
I don't really believe in that, you're probably confusing a robot with the meme or edgy variants. If you read this board it's mostly about shut in lonely losers with a couple of supreme gentlemen as a spice.
>>
>>27333058
Stacies:

-Might be mentally ill
-promiscous
-incapable of distinguishing between love and sexual attention meaning they'll hop onto a dick whenever they feel alone
-attention whores
-will cheat at the drop of a hat

Theres almost no difference, all women are whores and none of them are good.
>>
>>27333285
Clinical depression is mental illness, anxiety only in form of GAD.
>>
Men > Animals > Shit > Stacies > Fembots
>>
Well duh OP! It's the same reason that Chad > Robots.
>>
>>27333285

How is anxiety not a mental illness?
>>
>>27333241
>fembot constantly yelling at you
>drives sporadically
>tries to get in fights with the police who stop her
>hurts you on multiple occasions
>thinks you're cheating/leaving her so she tries to kill you/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.