[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, give me some advice. >be me >have friend who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Robots, give me some advice.

>be me
>have friend who's as suicidal as I am
>talking about how we'd want to die
>friend wants to go to a mall and kill as many people as possible
>awkward silence
>we finish playing mario party then he goes home

What do I do? I didn't know he was that crazy. Should I stop talking to him or become better friends with him in fear?
>>
>>27332927
Wait for him to get the guns and kill him and become a hero and get pussy
>>
you should snitch on that little fuck right now

seriously

go to the police
>>
>>27332927
Fuck dude, I don't even know how I'd react if it were my friend. Did you try to talk to him about it, maybe figure out why he's so angry or why he wants to take people with him?

I'd suggest you try to understand his motives before you consider cutting him off. By all means though, if that's not something you'd do, just don't.
>>
File: jaredleeloughner.jpg (13 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
jaredleeloughner.jpg
13 KB, 370x278
>>27332952

This. Don't be a faggot and tell the cops.
>>
>>27332927
I bet he's white
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.