[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not fucking sluts, you are disqualifying yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: they mad the hat works.jpg (22 KB, 396x375) Image search: [Google]
they mad the hat works.jpg
22 KB, 396x375
If you're not fucking sluts, you are disqualifying yourself from being boyfriend material.
>>
Thanks and you're right. But PUAs still goofy douches.
>>
>>27332575
C'mon, if you're going to be a PUAfag at least be a good one and watch RSD, not fucking Mystery.
>>
>>27332991
Owen studied under Mystery
>>
File: mystery.png (698 KB, 585x629) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
698 KB, 585x629
>>27332920
>But PUAs still goofy douches.
You don't have to live a PUA lifestyle to have game. You don't have to be a manslut to have game. You can implement just a small portion of the mystery method and use it to get a girlfriend.

>>27332991
Owen learned everything he knows from mystery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTw2ZZ540k
>>
>>27332991
I'm pretty sure that their methods are still different. Isn't Mystery's style like scripted and Owen's like a natural of sorts?
>>
>>27332575

Yeah sloots give you the confidence women need to validate themselves.

The fact that you can pull women makes them want to lock you down.
>>
File: accept this.jpg (346 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
accept this.jpg
346 KB, 1600x1200
>>27332991
>RSD
Owen is a cuckold and a repressed homosexual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE
>>
File: what a loser.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what a loser.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>27333190
"... and what I want to talk to you about today is accepting the fact that your girlfriend is a fucking slut."
>accepting
>>
>>27333190
That is fuckin' weird, man.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.