[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post a picture of the inside of our dryer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160322_143251265.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_143251265.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
ITT: we post a picture of the inside of our dryer
>>
>>27332313
Come on, I know at least a few of you do your own laundry.
>>
>>27332313
wtf you pervert!? Why the hell would I show the likes of you the insides of my BEAUTIFUL dryer? OP you're such a weirdo! Kill urself ew.
>>
>>27332313
is this a black and white picture or is your life naturally depressing?
>>
>>27332705
Nope, my wardrobe is just very monochrome. A lone red shirt is hidden under there though.
>>
i dont do my laundry
u want a pic of my sink? i do the dishes
>>
>>27332811
Sure that'll work

I need to do my dishes but I keep putting it off. It's my least favorite chore.
>>
>>27332501

I just hang my clothes up to dry though.
>>
>>27332777
monochrome clothes are the best anon dont let anybody tell you otherwise
>>
File: Somethinginmyeye.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Somethinginmyeye.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
just hang them on the radiators! Wasteful.
>>
>>27333040
Thanks pham

>>27332884
You're lucky. I used to do that but I don't have a balcony now.
>>
>>27333449
>balcony
I hang them in doorframes and the smaller things on radiators.
>>
>>27333500
Oh wow. I live in the tropics so they would take like two days to dry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.